Photos of Ted Kennedy

exhilarating!!

my favorite one was the one where he was shaking that persons hand.

You know in photo #1, #2, #7, #8, #9, #10

I think all politicians have a reflex that causes them to grab somebody's hand and shake it when they see a camera.

When were these take, "yellow"? Relatively recently? He's already looking a bit gaunt in some of those...at least to my eyes.

So #7 you just photoshopped out the befuddled Yenta in the background and the pouring sweat from Kennedy's head in the last picture?

Fancy Dancy.

Nice catch. The photos were taken between 2003 and 2006 during my last days working in the US Senate and at a Massachusetts Democratic Party Convention I photographed for. I have plenty of other political photographs and someday I will put them all up online.

Nice catch. The photos were taken between 2003 and 2006 during my last days working in the US Senate and at a Massachusetts Democratic Party Convention I photographed for. I have plenty of other political photographs and someday I will put them all up online.

I appreciate your sharing because I haven't seen any photos of Kennedy in the last few days.

I appreciate your sharing because I haven't seen any photos of Kennedy in the last few days.

Well given that the forum topic is clearly PHOTOS OF TED KENNEDY then I can only surmise someone was exercising their Second Amendment rights to hold a gun to your silly head and FORCING you to read a thread whose topic is obviously not of interest to you.

Because if you did it your ownself, you'd be a freaking idiot to complain.

Oh. Never mind.