two points

I heard Kelley Washington touted on Sirius XM NFL today and looked him up. Stuckincincy and I were of the opinion that he was going to be something coming out of college (Tennessee) but he never seemed to rise to a starter position Maybe he will justify our belief in him with the Ravens. The second thing is the way Tom Brady prepares for a game. Have we had any qb since Jim Kelly who took charge like that? Could TE tell TO, Evans and Reed he was calling pre game meetings to discuss what he wanted?

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/rav...ew_england.html

I heard Kelley Washington touted on Sirius XM NFL today and looked him up. Stuckincincy and I were of the opinion that he was going to be something coming out of college (Tennessee) but he never seemed to rise to a starter position Maybe he will justify our belief in him with the Ravens. The second thing is the way Tom Brady prepares for a game. Have we had any qb since Jim Kelly who took charge like that? Could TE tell TO, Evans and Reed he was calling pre game meetings to discuss what he wanted?

Doubt it. In a recent article it was revealed both LE and TO are constantly urging TE to trust his WR and throw down field more. What's Trent going to say in this meeting? His WR's need to stop running routes beyond 15 yards?

Chronic groin/hammie injuries when he with CIN, IIRC. Grew up, wised up.

When he was (infrequently) healthy, he was one mean motha. Speed, height, weight, hands, ran good patterns, and loved to drop a shoulder and slam it into a defender if opportunity presented.

He did a fair amount of ST duty and was good at it.

Washington is a good guy. Ran into him years ago in downtown FTL and we got hammered together. Down to earth guy. Always hurt though.

As for Brady there is a reason why he is a leader and a Captain. Trent takes his WRs to Dave n Busters while they break down film.

Washington is a good guy. Ran into him years ago in downtown FTL and we got hammered together. Down to earth guy. Always hurt though.

As for Brady there is a reason why he is a leader and a Captain. Trent takes his WRs to Dave n Busters while they break down film.

hmmm..let me get this right.

Bestteam in AFL this century...qb has a serious no coaches meeting with WR's goes over practices and plans for each game.

Buffalo Bills. Quarterback takes WR's out for burgers, where between beers they break down film.

How many points have we scored this preseason?

So Kelley Washington (who I liked coming out of college, too) does nothing on the Bengals in four years with very good quarterbacking, does nothing on the Patriots a couple years with great quarterbacking, and isn't going to play much on the Ravens this year even though they have two WRs down and with decent quarterbacking, and this tells us what about great quarterbacks?

So Kelley Washington (who I liked coming out of college, too) does nothing on the Bengals in four years with very good quarterbacking, does nothing on the Patriots a couple years with great quarterbacking, and isn't going to play much on the Ravens this year even though they have two WRs down and with decent quarterbacking, and this tells us what about great quarterbacks?

burned..... :lol: