Lynch/Nelson on Ustream now

FluffHead

I think it my have just sunk in with Marshawn that this is NOT a good idea. Of course, it's better than going out drinking, I suppose.

EDIT: Well, if Lynch was having second thoughts, he seems to have overcome them.

what are you smoking?

Nothing. It was close to the end and he said something about "shut that off". Could've been from the TV or whoever else was in the room. Don't know, but My hearing is good enough that I heard the word pistol come out of someone's mouth. :unsure:

Great insight...

Calls out for someone to swap him Lion King on Limewire (always great to do in public for a celeb on parole)

Speaking of parole....nice shout out from a friend "Are you calling your Parole Officer?"..."No, I ain't calling my P.O!" Mr. Lynch replies.

Pro: GG's on Jefferson + Ferry

Con: Mighty Taco

.......This freaking Ustream is a loaded gun. I love it. These guys are going to drop juicy bits of info if they keep this stuff up.

Tune in next time...when we inadvertantly learn Dick Jauron's nickname amongst the players as "Mr. Tinkle".

the lion king thing, he is saying if somebody sends him a dvd/vhs he will send them a jersey, he says to mail it to him at one bills drive.

the pistol thing...whoever is talkin in the backgroud tells somebody else they cannot bring a pistol to that house.

the parole officer thing is a joking reference to when he is calling somebody, he is saying that it is not his p.o. that he is calling at that moment.

who is the dude in the red sweatshirt? certainly does not look like shawn nelson.

and whoever is talking in the background, says something about beating a woman with pool sticks!

Great insight...

Calls out for someone to swap him Lion King on Limewire (always great to do in public for a celeb on parole)

Speaking of parole....nice shout out from a friend "Are you calling your Parole Officer?"..."No, I ain't calling my P.O!" Mr. Lynch replies.

Pro: GG's on Jefferson + Ferry

Con: Mighty Taco

.......This freaking Ustream is a loaded gun. I love it. These guys are going to drop juicy bits of info if they keep this stuff up.

Tune in next time...when we inadvertantly learn Dick Jauron's nickname amongst the players as "Mr. Tinkle".

Exactly right my friend,exactly right people should watch this

Exactly right my friend,exactly right people should watch this

Seriously....how has the NFL not banned this?

Obama sounds like a fool and gives up dirty secrets when he goes off of the cue card.....what kind of goodies are these clowns going to drop?

Vegas has to be freaking out these days. One sharp hears the right bit of info, and he can unload before the books know what hit them.

This would be a great tool to drop some disinformation. Play coy and purposely feed BS like it's natural. "Yo' Dog.....Trent's F'd up big time. We gonna have to play Fitzcracka. We goin 2 TE and run that mofo ALLL day. Yo' boy gonna rack up 40 touches this week."

Then you come out 5 wide.

The whole time I was watching I was uncomfortable thinking "Please don't say anything stupid" - he actually showed some restraint as he sat there reading all the comments including things like "DIK IS A BIG DIK HOMO" and disparaging things about coaches/players (and the commissioner) and you could tell he was reading them and choosing to ignore them - but all it takes is one bad slipped comment about a coach/player/league official (even if possibly intended in jest) to get picked up and cause all kinds of hell/controversy. I was also uncomfortable at one point when they took the impromptu 'cribs tour' -hoping at every turn there wouldn't be a room filled with bongs or cache of weapons etc. (incl "hoes locked in the bathroom" which they joked about at one point) :o