Tyler Thigpen

One other thing to ponder about Thigpen. He won a grand total of 1 game last year as a starter

While I agree with everything you say. I still think he is better than Fitz and Hamden, therefore, IMO, I think he would make our team better. Physically Thigpen reminds me of Losman with the arm and mobility, But I think his intangibles are much better than Losman's. If he is cut I see no harm in signing him and seeing what he can do.

I've read a few places that this is possible. I thought he showed a lot of promise last year (and was not afraid to throw it downfield). He also had a nice TD reception.

But this year, not only has Croyle supposedly looked good, but Pioli also signed former New England back-up, Guittariez (SP?).

What do you think about Thigpen as a Bill?

Roto

I like this kid.I think he would be much better than Fitzpatrick. Who knows,If Trent stinks it up maybe he could be our future...........poor poor Trent,he better puy it together.

I would have thought that over a decade plus, the logic of "I think this guy will be good because he's not our current guy" has been overwhelmingly proven to be crap. Guess again.

If you can point to where Thigpen is actually good, not that he's not Trent or not Fitz, then the team should take a look.

Otherwise, believing that a guy who can't make the roster in one of the worst teams in the league will be the Bills' savior is idiotic.

I've read a few places that this is possible. I thought he showed a lot of promise last year (and was not afraid to throw it downfield). He also had a nice TD reception.

But this year, not only has Croyle supposedly looked good, but Pioli also signed former New England back-up, Guittariez (SP?).

What do you think about Thigpen as a Bill?

Roto

Sign him

I would have thought that over a decade plus, the logic of "I think this guy will be good because he's not our current guy" has been overwhelmingly proven to be crap. Guess again.

If you can point to where Thigpen is actually good, not that he's not Trent or not Fitz, then the team should take a look.

Otherwise, believing that a guy who can't make the roster in one of the worst teams in the league will be the Bills' savior is idiotic.

I don't think anyone implied that Thigpen is a savior. (No one on this thread is that "idiotic.")

Like I said earlier, he might be a good prospect down the road. That's all.

I don't think anyone implied that Thigpen is a savior. (No one on this thread is that "idiotic.")

Like I said earlier, he might be a good prospect down the road. That's all.

I din't read all the posts but I would guess that he is better than our third and fourth stringer and that should be enough to pick him up if he becomes available.