SANYO to put patch on Bills practice jerseys

Beerball

Not me.

They can plaster adds all over the practice jerseys, preseason jerseys and wear Sanyo ponchos on the sidelines during games, for all I care.

I'd prefer the NFL not turn game jerseys into motocross or Nascar, though.

Nope. They're practice jerseys, not game jerseys. Plus...

The pact also calls for the company to replace monitors in the Ralph Wilson Stadium club and suite level with SANYO televisions. Stadium signage and the ability for SANYO to promote its 42” weatherproof LCD televisions at the Orchard Park stadium are added

Those Sony's they have in the clubs are showing their age.

The pact also calls for the company to replace monitors in the Ralph Wilson Stadium club and suite level with SANYO televisions. Stadium signage and the ability for SANYO to promote its 42” weatherproof LCD televisions at the Orchard Park stadium are added

I wasn't suggesting they were on game jerseys. I was stating I wouldn't have a problem with preseason game jerseys, should they ever decide to go that far.

For me, the HARD LINE is gameday unis.

I wasn't suggesting they were on game jerseys. I was stating I wouldn't have a problem with preseason game jerseys, should they ever decide to go that far.

For me, the HARD LINE is gameday unis.

I was writing my post while you were writing yours, it wasn't a rebuttal.

Anyone know the make of the new HD screen in the stadium installed a couple of years ago? Pretty sure it was Sony.

Will they be covering up any competing brand logos on that?

On edit: The HD scoreboard, along with the stadium ribbon screen was made by Mitsubishi. Link.

Game day jerseys is coming. Its only a matter of time.The owners and league will cite costs of contracts and doing business, in order to generate more revenue. Before you know it the jerseys will look like premier soccer league ones in Britain.

Are the Bills still playing in WNY?

From the Bills site article:

“We wanted to partner up with the Buffalo Bills because of their rich tradition and success, as well as their presence on the East Coast,” said Mr. Masami Murata, President of SANYO North America Corporation. “We are very pleased to be part of one of America’s successful sports franchises and such a strong team brand.”

Possibly, another case of someone not familiar with how big the US is and thinking Buffalo is a few minutes from NYC?

“We wanted to partner up with the Buffalo Bills because of their rich tradition and success, as well as their presence on the East Coast,” said Mr. Masami Murata, President of SANYO North America Corporation. “We are very pleased to be part of one of America’s successful sports franchises and such a strong team brand.”

Possibly, another case of someone not familiar with how big the US is and thinking Buffalo is a few minutes from NYC?

Can't any one say anything positive about Buffalo and actually mean it?

"Presence on the East Coast" might be attributable to all the Bills fans who've relocated to spots along the same. E.g. NC, MD, GA, etc. I would point out that youtube video a while back with the same actor portraying a guy from WNY and one from NC, and at the end, they hug as long lost brothers.

I'd say with some confidence that a large majority of Bills fans in the US don't live in the WNY region. Either never have or through the WNY "brain drain" left b/c of the economy / politicians who keep raising taxes.

Can't any one say anything positive about Buffalo and actually mean it?

No, it's far more likely that a multi-billion dollar, international company would base their marketing decisions on some vague notions of where certain cities are, in the USA, based on their recalled proximity to NYC.