Etukeren = Maybin

reginald

Maybin 6-4 250lbs, 4.72 to 4.78/ 40 yd dash

Etukeren 6-3 245, 4.68 to 4.79 /40 yd dash (4.63 low)

Internet- source

I like the guy. I know he tripped over himself in Chicago game. He was playing balls to the wall. He also made some nice plays/quarterback pressures. Showed good speed. Knocked the qb down on one play.

Only been in camp a couple weeks. Hopes he makes practice squad. Outside linebacker potential?

Great name too!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Internet- source

I like the guy. I know he tripped over himself in Chicago game. He was playing balls to the wall. He also made some nice plays/quarterback pressures. Showed good speed. Knocked the qb down on one play.

Only been in camp a couple weeks. Hopes he makes practice squad. Outside linebacker potential?

Great name too!

Who needs Maybin? <_<

Internet- source

Great name too!

Would be a bit like Mike Williams and Jason Peters if Etukeren become by far the better player. Not holding my breath over either, but hopefully both can do something.

Internet- source

Great name too!

huh? So, since I was a 5' 8" center midfielder for my soccer team in college, ever 5' 8" center midfielder that runs about as fast as I do and weighs about the same is exactly the same as me? I mean this has to be one of the most ridiculous posts I have ever seen here...

uh, i mean thinking.

Even I thought this post was brain dead!!

Sincerely,

The guy who robbed the pharmacy and left his home address when the pharmacist insisted he couldn't give him anything unless he had an address logged.

WAR to making the world a better place by punching Bill Bellichick in the face

i've read Hunter S. Thompson, occasionally drink Wild Turkey and have been to the Woody Creek Tavern, so that means I am him. cool. i like this train of drinking ... stinking ... uh, i mean thinking.

jw

But have you ever 'holed up' at the Seal Rock Inn with 4 quarts of gin, a dozen grapefruits, and enough speed to alter the outcome of six Superbowls, until you made your deadline? <_<

But have you ever 'holed up' at the Seal Rock Inn with 4 quarts of gin, a dozen grapefruits, and enough speed to alter the outcome of six Superbowls, until you made your deadline? :thumbsup:

damn, it was the Courtyard, and i had 3-1/2 quarts of Jameson, no grapefruits and Red Bull. deadline, pshaw, i'm a professional. but so close, so close. ... mulligan?

jw

ADD: Better hurry up with a respone, Sen, they're gonna close this thread pretty soon for diverging from the topic. ... <_<

damn, it was the Courtyard, and i had 3-1/2 quarts of Jameson, no grapefruits and Red Bull. deadline, pshaw, i'm a professional. but so close, so close. ... mulligan?

jw

ADD: Better hurry up with a respone, Sen, they're gonna close this thread pretty soon for diverging from the topic. ... :thumbsup:

Close enough for me! <_<:lol: