Giants-Panthers MNF

Just curious if anyone watched the MNF game last night...and if they caught the road-grading that Tutan Reyes gave to the Panthers' starting D-line? It was absolutely amazing to me that it could be the same guy that played guard in Buffalo, he was blasting people off the ball and pull blocking in space like an all-pro.

Inexplicable.

Anybody else catch this?

Just curious if anyone watched the MNF game last night...and if they caught the road-grading that Tutan Reyes gave to the Panthers' starting D-line? It was absolutely amazing to me that it could be the same guy that played guard in Buffalo, he was blasting people off the ball and pull blocking in space like an all-pro.

Inexplicable.

Anybody else catch this?

No disrespect but its pre season...vanilla defenses etc..Lets see what he does in the regular season before we pass such judgement.

No disrespect but its pre season...vanilla defenses etc..Lets see what he does in the regular season before we pass such judgement.

None taken and fully understood, but pre-season notwithstanding it was more than I saw him do in a full season with Buffalo...it looked like a completely different guy out there.

None taken and fully understood, but pre-season notwithstanding it was more than I saw him do in a full season with Buffalo...it looked like a completely different guy out there.

I remember being really high on Reyes when we signed him, but disappointed in him when he was here. I wonder if a lot of his development has to do with better o-line coaching in Carolina or better fellow o-linemen around him.

I remember being really high on Reyes when we signed him, but disappointed in him when he was here. I wonder if a lot of his development has to do with better o-line coaching in Carolina or better fellow o-linemen around him.

Sounds like he just wasn't motivated to play in Buffalo. Here's a couple of his latest tweets:

A few hours to kickoff. Back in NY fulfilling my childhood dream of playing for my hometown team. It's Amazing How The Universe Works...

LOVIN LIFE! Playing at home. Giants 1st win of the Preseason. Appreciate all the Love and Support. My GOD IS GREAT! Peace and Love.

Inexplicable.

Anybody else catch this?

I didn't see it but I always thought Reyes was a player and had the sense that he got screwed by a dipsh1t coaching staff.

I wish he would have gotten a fair shake here.

I didn't see it but I always thought Reyes was a player and had the sense that he got screwed by a dipsh1t coaching staff.

Just go to NFL.com and watch the highlight of Bradshaw's TD run in the first quarter (2nd possession I think). Look for #70, you can't miss him...

He didn't get screwed by the Bills. And he hasn't done much in his NFL career to date. It's more likely he played hard while his opponents didn't in the pre-season game than he suddenly became a dominating player. But we'll have to see about that one.