Brandon Marshall

If brandon marshall ends up on the market, would you trade a #2 next year and Parrish for him? I sure would. I know, I know, it'll never happen, but I think it would be a legendary move to have Marshall, Owens and Evans on the field at the same time. Deadly.

Watch him end up in NE. :lol:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Insightful. Any reason you wouldn't want one of the top young receivers in the league here?

Because he's one strike away from being permanently shown the door by Goodell. We already have a one-and-a-half striker (Marshawn) on the team to keep an eye on. We don't need two.

Are you kidding? Hell yeah. Brandon Marshall is a stud. Getting him for a #2 and a punt returner would be highway robbery.

I'd take my chances on the discipline stuff. Most of these guys know when they are one step from losing the golden goose and are smart enough to straighten up.

Insightful. Any reason you wouldn't want one of the top young receivers in the league here?

I shouldn't even have to be "insightful", the reasons are common sense:

1.) We already have a glut at the receiver position, and don't know who to cut and who to keep.

2.) How are we going to keep Lee Evans, Brandon Marshall, and Terrell Owens all happy with limited touches?

3.) Marshall is a headache, MUCH worse than T.O. He is proving to be a cancer.

4.) Marshall wants a huge contract extension. We can't afford to keep adding pro bowl receivers when the rest of our lines suck.

5.) We drastically need help at multiple positions. Now you want to give up a VERY valuable 2nd round pick for a cancer at a position we are already full at?

6.) And oh yeah, he's an !@#$.

If brandon marshall ends up on the market, would you trade a #2 next year and Parrish for him? I sure would. I know, I know, it'll never happen, but I think it would be a legendary move to have Marshall, Owens and Evans on the field at the same time. Deadly.

Watch him end up in NE. :rolleyes:

Any organization would trade a #2 and someone like Parrish, but it is going to cost way more than that to get him, and the price is too much for a player who is on the borderline of a long suspension, with one more screw up. The Cowboys gave up a #1, #3 and #6 for Roy Williams and the word is it is going to cost that much and maybe more to get Marshall out of Denver. Therefore, a useless post.

No.

This guy is fresh out of a trial last week and sends his agent in for a contract extension? When that is denied he wants to be traded? What is up with these idiots? And you want him in Buffalo? C'mon, wake up. He also skipped the second practice last night. This is the classic Great Body Bad Brain Syndrome. Don't even entertain the idea of trading for this moron.

haha :lol:

/thread

See, this is where I think the OL haters are wrong. There were MANY occasions when Edwards had ample time last year, but no one could get open downfield. This year, that's going to change with owens. If Marshall is also in the mix, what are teams going to do? Play dime all game? Great! run the ball, then.

See, this is where I think the OL haters are wrong. There were MANY occasions when Edwards had ample time last year, but no one could get open downfield. This year, that's going to change with owens. If Marshall is also in the mix, what are teams going to do? Play dime all game? Great! run the ball, then.

If he can't find an open man between Evans, Owens, Reed, Nelson, and Lynch, then I don't think Marshall is going to make much difference. And as pointed out by several other posters, you're going to have to give Marshall a mammoth contract, with money upfront to keep him happy, which doesn't make much sense considering he'll probably be out of the league before 2011.

If he can't find an open man between Evans, Owens, Reed, Nelson, and Lynch, then I don't think Marshall is going to make much difference. And as pointed out by several other posters, you're going to have to give Marshall a mammoth contract, with money upfront to keep him happy, which doesn't make much sense considering he'll probably be out of the league before 2011.

Shouldn't be a problem since we don't have a first-round pick to pay. :wallbash: