Is It Better to Show Crap

K-9

I've been watching Everette Brown get absolutely handled by a rookie LT out of Connecticut (what Penn St. is to LBs, UConn is to LTs ...NOT). His double spin move is ridiculous. And his lack of physical stature is going to hurt him.

Now there have been several on this BB decrying the Bills' pick of Byrd rather than Brown but Byrd hasn't shown anything due to his injury. So is it better to show nothing and let people "think" you suck or show what Everette Brown has and remove all doubt.

Of course this is all based on a half of football but I'll I've heard is how Brown is tearing it up in camp and we should have gotten him and he looks lousy against a rookie LT he should be doing well against.

I can see why he dropped in the draft.

GO BILLS!!!

I've been watching Everette Brown get absolutely handled by a rookie LT out of Connecticut (what Penn St. is to LBs, UConn is to LTs ...NOT). His double spin move is ridiculous. And his lack of physical stature is going to hurt him.

Now there have been several on this BB decrying the Bills' pick of Byrd rather than Brown but Byrd hasn't shown anything due to his injury. So is it better to show nothing and let people "think" you suck or show what Everette Brown has and remove all doubt.

Of course this is all based on a half of football but I'll I've heard is how Brown is tearing it up in camp and we should have gotten him and he looks lousy against a rookie LT he should be doing well against.

GO BILLS!!!

D'AARRRGGHH!!! SPLUTTER!!!! APOPLEPTIC GASP!!!!

Do you REALLY think that some of these single-cell idiots are going to get on the board and admit that....G'ARRGGGHHHH....that they were......D'AAACCCHHHH....WRONG?!!????

Run away, Tinkerbell. Go back to that Fairyland Kingdom. First star to the right. Straight on 'til morning.

GO BILLS!!!

Thread title of the year.

D'AARRRGGHH!!! SPLUTTER!!!! APOPLEPTIC GASP!!!!

Do you REALLY think that some of these single-cell idiots are going to get on the board and admit that....G'ARRGGGHHHH....that they were......D'AAACCCHHHH....WRONG?!!????

Run away, Tinkerbell. Go back to that Fairyland Kingdom. First star to the right. Straight on 'til morning.

You're Godamn right expect these knuckle draggers to get on here and admit the error or their ways. While some of us enjoy idyllic sunset sails on the eastern Ontario, others of us must keep tipping at the windmills.

OK, I'm just jealous of your cruise.

GO BILLS!!!

That OT you are talking about is William Beatty who was considered to have as much or more talent than the OTs who went in the first round- only reason he dropped was concerns over the level of competition he faced.

Thanks for the info. And while I can appreciate the questions about the level of competition an LT from UConn might get, I don't believe there was ANY question about the level of competition that Brown faced. As I said, seeing him against pro comp for the first time, I am not surprised he dropped like a stone in the draft.

GO BILLS!!!

I've been watching Everette Brown get absolutely handled by a rookie LT out of Connecticut (what Penn St. was to LBs, UConn is to LTs ...NOT). His double spin move is ridiculous. And his lack of physical stature is going to hurt him.

GO BILLS!!!

Fixed.

The "I told you so" posts for rookies taken in this draft are a bit premature aren't they?

Absolutley! That was my entire point. The "I told you so" posts started the day after the draft for some around here. I wanted to wait until I had something firm to go on, like a rookie's first pre-season game of his career before I made the same kind of snap judgements.

GO BILLS!!!

.....but you thought you would use this keen observation to denigrate the opinions of others here anyway.

Basing an opinion on half a pre-season game is far better than basing an opinion on (biased?) reports coming out of training camp. Which was the point, I believe.