ELLIS LANKSTER =)

Come on.....the poor kid has a stutter and speaking under pressure always makes it much worse. The kid is not Einstein but give him a break on the stuttering problem.

The ability to speak does not directly relate to intelligence. One of the greatest minds ever (Demosthenes) was known for his extreme stuttering problem.

The ability to speak does not directly relate to intelligence. One of the greatest minds ever (Demosthenes) was known for his extreme stuttering problem.

Kid probably said to his mother "You named me WHAT??!?? How the !@#$ am I supposed to say that??"

I agree...BUT... It doesn't matter because his name is out there and he WILL BE KNOWN FOR BEING A BALL HAWK. This dude reminds me of Jabari Greer!

I accidentally deleted my previous post, but I agree with you. He'll continue to make a name for himself on the field.

I'm just wondering, what was the purpose of posting this? I think that it's bs to put up a link to a video to ridicule this kid. He seems to be very polite and he wears our colors, so why in the world would anyone who is a Bills' fan would be the one to put him on display to be humiliated? This board sure has been spiraling into the toilet the last couple of years.

He seems to be very polite and he wears our colors, so why in the world would anyone who is a Bills' fan would be the one to put him on display to be humiliated?

Because a lot of people are immature !@#$s who get off on mocking the uncontrollable shortcomings of nice, talented people like Ellis Lankster. He deserves a hell of a lot better from his team's "fans," that's for damn sure.

The whole thing outrages me.

An interesting fact about Demosthenes is that in order to overcome his stuttering problem, he filled his mouth with pebbles, and recited his speeches over and over until he spoke them flawlessly.

Thanks for this post. My whole life I thought that the pebbles story was about Plato.

An interesting fact about Demosthenes is that in order to overcome his stuttering problem, he filled his mouth with pebbles, and recited his speeches over and over until he spoke them flawlessly.

You mean George Savalas went through all of that? He always spoke so perfectly on Kojak!! :lol:

http://www.tv.com/george-savalas/person/36545/summary.html