Who sings this 90's hard rock song?

extrahammer

Who sings this 90's hard rock song? It's chorus is something like "if i.." and then later "all over" ?

The bits I can recall are "if i", "all over this" (not sure)? and then later something that rhymes (couldn't recall again) with "apparatus" or something? It sounds like Smashing Pumpkins, Buckcherry, or Alice in Chains, not sure. It's pretty heavy until the middle point they slow it down and it's just acoustic for a few seconds before getting heavy again. Please help, I've googled this with no luck!

Who sings this 90's hard rock song? It's chorus is something like "if i.." and then later "all over" ?

The bits I can recall are "if i", "all over this" (not sure)? and then later something that rhymes (couldn't recall again) with "apparatus" or something? It sounds like Smashing Pumpkins, Buckcherry, or Alice in Chains, not sure. It's pretty heavy until the middle point they slow it down and it's just acoustic for a few seconds before getting heavy again. Please help, I've googled this with no luck!

1) You would KNOW it's Smashing Pumpkins if it was Smashing Pumpkins.

2) Buckcherry? :unsure: Not to be a snob but I wouldn't throw that band in that set of bands. :lol:

I'll see if I can dig through the collection and figure this out. Perhaps a link to a recording?

Try this one. Was this it?

1) You would KNOW it's Smashing Pumpkins if it was Smashing Pumpkins.

2) Buckcherry? :wallbash: Not to be a snob but I wouldn't throw that band in that set of bands. :lol:

I'll see if I can dig through the collection and figure this out. Perhaps a link to a recording?

Thank You!

I was about to say that when I read it, thats a serious insult to all music. A friend of mine actually met them before at the border and asked who they were to a co worker right in front of them. He then asked, "aren't they that one hit wonder band?". That was just before they recently got popular because of "Crazy B*tch"