[closed]If I was Dick Jauron, I demand Micheal Vick

Here me out......

If this is truly my last chance in Buffalo before I am replaced by yet another fine young assistant, I would want some control over my destiny. I believe the days of excuses are over for old Dick :unsure:

Trent Edwards may turn out to be a very successful NFL quarterback, but am I willing to gamble my ENTIRE NFL COACHING CAREER should he go down or not play well in 2009 ? Not me.... :lol:

Buffalo Fans are very unforgiving, and should the team miss the playoffs or finish below .500 I (as a coach) want my very best chance before I leave the head coaching ranks FOREVER, yes, FOREVER!!

If Vince Young can be a second string QB, I see no reason why I go down as an NFL head coach with Ryan Fitzpartrick or Gibran Hamdan.

Truth of the matter, I believe Ralph might actually listen to you Dick. The added pressure might actually help Trent Edwards, make him win something, don't just hand the job to him!

If I am Dick Jauron, I want the best possible chance of winning. Have some balls Dick!!

Just don't whimp out in Ralph's office Dick. I think you can take the old GEEZER in a fight anyway! :unsure:

Whether Buffalo fans like it or not, 2009 is all about wins and loses, and a second string distraction is well worth the gamble.

If I was Micheal Vick, I jump at the chance to play in Buffalo, Trent hasn't proven anything yet, and with the talent on Offense, he could really play well here!

What makes you think Michael Vick would make the Bills a playoff team. The guy hasn't played in 2 years, wasn't a very good B when he was playing and cannot rush the passer or block a defensive end. If I was Dick Jauron, I certainly would not hitch my wagon to Michael Vick.

What makes you think Michael Vick would make the Bills a playoff team. The guy hasn't played in 2 years, wasn't a very good B when he was playing and cannot rush the passer or block a defensive end. If I was Dick Jauron, I certainly would not hitch my wagon to Michael Vick.

Its a gamble but you have the rest of preseason to evaluate him, you really have nothing to lose!

Are you willing to accept the excuse that Trent was injured in 2009 at the end of the season should we finish below .500?

i find it comical how many people actually want the Bills to sign Vick...did any of you guys even watch the guy play or did you just use him on Madden?

the fact is Vick never was and never will be a good or even a quality NFL quarterback...he was sacked once every 10 times he dropped back to pass during his last year playing QB...thats horrible for any QB but even worse for a guy that is supposed to be able to make plays with his feet and avoid sacks

Vick was never a pocket passer and for the most part could only be an effective passer when he would bootleg left but once teams started just sending a rusher right at him and ignoring the run he couldnt even do that

Vick was an incredible athlete with a canon for an arm that just never developed into an NFL QB

all this and the guy has been away from the game for two years and brings a lot of bad attention to any team that signs him so why in the hell would the Bills even consider it

i find it comical how many people actually want the Bills to sign Vick...did any of you guys even watch the guy play or did you just use him on Madden?

the fact is Vick never was and never will be a good or even a quality NFL quarterback...he was sacked once every 10 times he dropped back to pass during his last year playing QB...thats horrible for any QB but even worse for a guy that is supposed to be able to make plays with his feet and avoid sacks

Vick was never a pocket passer and for the most part could only be an effective passer when he would bootleg left but once teams started just sending a rusher right at him and ignoring the run he couldnt even do that

Vick was an incredible athlete with a canon for an arm that just never developed into an NFL QB

all this and the guy has been away from the game for two years and brings a lot of bad attention to any team that signs him so why in the hell would the Bills even consider it

well said..we had someone who plays a lot like Vick and he's in Vegas now. Difference is, Losman is a decent human being and not a total scumbag

Here me out......

If this is truly my last chance in Buffalo before I am replaced by yet another fine young assistant, I would want some control over my destiny. I believe the days of excuses are over for old Dick :unsure:

Trent Edwards may turn out to be a very successful NFL quarterback, but am I willing to gamble my ENTIRE NFL COACHING CAREER should he go down or not play well in 2009 ? Not me.... :lol:

Buffalo Fans are very unforgiving, and should the team miss the playoffs or finish below .500 I (as a coach) want my very best chance before I leave the head coaching ranks FOREVER, yes, FOREVER!!

If Vince Young can be a second string QB, I see no reason why I go down as an NFL head coach with Ryan Fitzpartrick or Gibran Hamdan.

Truth of the matter, I believe Ralph might actually listen to you Dick. The added pressure might actually help Trent Edwards, make him win something, don't just hand the job to him!

If I am Dick Jauron, I want the best possible chance of winning. Have some balls Dick!!

Just don't whimp out in Ralph's office Dick. I think you can take the old GEEZER in a fight anyway! :unsure:

Whether Buffalo fans like it or not, 2009 is all about wins and loses, and a second string distraction is well worth the gamble.

If I was Micheal Vick, I jump at the chance to play in Buffalo, Trent hasn't proven anything yet, and with the talent on Offense, he could really play well here!

yo d-h '67...you lay out a reasonable thought process if dick thinks the way you think he thinks. if i am dick jauron, i'm pretty sure i'm a very conservative, compassionate man who probably thinks "to err is human, to forgive divine, but let someone else deal with that dog-killing ex-con--i don't need that action on my team."

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.