Bills Lose Reserve DE, C

LynchMob23

Well thanks for sharing, Russ!

Who do you suppose he was going to beat for a roster spot? Schobel? Maybin? Kelsay? Denny? Four is probably it at DE. Even then, he'd need to beat Ellis and Bryan for a fifth spot.

Who do you suppose he was going to beat for a roster spot? Schobel? Maybin? Kelsay? Denny? Four is probably it at DE. Even then, he'd need to beat Ellis and Bryan for a fifth spot.

The thread title suggests you were talking about both players. I'm going to assume the title was changed to also add the center, who I thought had a huge chance at making the roster.

The thread title suggests you were talking about both players. I'm going to assume the title was changed to also add the center, who I thought had a huge chance at making the roster.

You are correct. When I commented, the thread and its title only mentioned McGhee.

We waived two and re-signed one...does that mean we're making room for Maybin?

Let's hope so. But it probably means we'll sign another useless scrub who'll be off the team in a week.

On the other side of the NFL, the Saints (seeing their LB crew is lacking depth) has both Derrick Brooks and ILB Derek Smith in for visits.

They bring in proven vets, we bring in UDFAs.