Calm down, everybody.

Jesus H Christ on a stick, a lot of posters on this board need to take a chill pill. As much as I missed Bills football, it's clear that some folks around here simply missed complaining about Bills football. It's the preseason, we could lose each game 100-0 and it wouldn't mean anything until 8:00 on September 14th.

I get frustrated too, but how are you going to survive the regular season if you're having an aneurysm over week 1 of the preseason?

Jesus H Christ on a stick, a lot of posters on this board need to take a chill pill. As much as I missed Bills football, it's clear that some folks around here simply missed complaining about Bills football. It's the preseason, we could lose each game 100-0 and it wouldn't mean anything until 8:00 on September 14th.

I get frustrated too, but how are you going to survive the regular season if you're having an aneurysm over week 1 of the preseason?

I agree...but there's no need for you to be racist about it. Do it again, and I'm writing a letter to the Tonawanda Bee.

7PM (ET), can't wait. That's when the regular season b!tch!ng begins...

Guest dog14787
I agree...but there's no need for you to be racist about it. Do it again, and I'm writing a letter to the Tonawanda Bee.

:thumbsup:

We are well condition Bills fans, bitching and complaining is what we do best.

It is our god-given right to light up message boards with whining, complaining,

and excuses. But relax this is just preseason complaining, things will heat up when the

games count.

Feel better now? :thumbsup:

You can either take my word for it, or search through my post history, but I am not one to normally sing Doom, Despair and Agony on Me....not until late in the year when playoff hopes have faded.

Having said that, I don't mind anyone doing it right now. It's been a decade of the same ol' BS from this organization. The vast majority of the players on this team are simply not good enough and/or not experienced enough. In this group, I include guys I like just fine and are considered stars by Buffalo standards...guys like Poz, Whitner, Evans, Schoebel. In fairness, these guys could perhaps be better if they were surrounded by better teammates. But they're not, and they're not good enough to elevate the play of many average teammates.

What's worse, there is a complete lack of faith in the head coach. I don't believe in Dick. I have no confidence in a playoff trip, let alone a winning season...or even .500. I suspect this is his last season in Buffalo, and then the cycle starts all over again.

I'll watch every game, I'll root hard, I'll come here and be civil and tell anyone who gives a rat's ass that I am a fan of the Buffalo Bills. But please spare me the advice about calming down and not overreacting to one preseason game. Because it's far from one preseason game. It's a decade-long pattern of ineptitude, and in my opinion this roster (and more significantly this head coach) gives no reasonable person to think that the pattern is breaking in 2009.

If I'm wrong, I'll be ashamed of my lack of faith. Call me names. Give me a public stoning. Until then, you'll have to pardon me if I'm discouraged.

Remember back when Levy was coach in the early 90s. I think over 4 years we only won 1 pre-season game, but went to the Super Bowl 4 times. Play everyone, see what they can do. If we win great, if not, oh well.

Yeah. Clearly it's the exact same.

• 2 weeks later...