Depth Chart from ESPN for tonight

zazie

D Bell listed as LT, Walker as RT starters...

WTF?

This is how the Bills are projecting them for next year and in the future (if D Bell pans out). I'm curious to see how Bell does tonight. Walker must be happier being back at RT (at least for this game). This is major trial by fire for Demetrius. I'm crossing my fingers and my toes hoping Bell will do at least an adequate job. I'm sure he will make some big mistakes but hey this is the best way for him to learn and quickly. I'm excited to see him play LT tonight. I'm just not excited about the prospect of TE getting his bell rung. If we're going to progress fast, we have to take calculated risks. I'm surprised Jauron is going this route since he's so conservative. I hope it pans out tho :rolleyes:

This is how the Bills are projecting them for next year and in the future (if D Bell pans out).

You sure?

Depth charts usually mean squat, this time of year. I agree the Bills would probably prefer Bell fill that position for the long run, but until the injury Butler was listed as the starting LT.

You sure?

Depth charts usually mean squat, this time of year. I agree the Bills would probably prefer Bell fill that position for the long run, but until the injury Butler was listed as the starting LT.

Pretty sure they just removed Jason Peters from last years depth chart, without making (m)any other changes. In any case, I wouldn't count on it being accurate. Did you notice that Dominic Rhodes isn't on here, but Xavier Omon is listed as third behind ML and FJ?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/teams/depth?team=buf

You sure?

I meant that in the future, in the long run, it seems like the Bills would like Bell to be able to become their starting LT. Who know's if he'll be playing LT in the next game.

In view of the fact that Walker has taken nearly all his snaps at left tackle and that Bell has taken nearly all his snaps at right tackle...and in view of what Captain Caveman mentioned about the running back depth chart...I'm thinking that ESPN has done some sloppy work here and that they don't know what's going on.

It'd be interesting as all hell if they were right though.

This is how the Bills are projecting them for next year and in the future (if D Bell pans out). I'm curious to see how Bell does tonight. Walker must be happier being back at RT (at least for this game). This is major trial by fire for Demetrius. I'm crossing my fingers and my toes hoping Bell will do at least an adequate job. I'm sure he will make some big mistakes but hey this is the best way for him to learn and quickly. I'm excited to see him play LT tonight. I'm just not excited about the prospect of TE getting his bell rung. If we're going to progress fast, we have to take calculated risks. I'm surprised Jauron is going this route since he's so conservative. I hope it pans out tho :rolleyes:

Pretty sure that's an oversight on ESPN's part....

In view of the fact that Walker has taken nearly all his snaps at left tackle and that Bell has taken nearly all his snaps at right tackle...and in view of what Captain Caveman mentioned about the running back depth chart...I'm thinking that ESPN has done some sloppy work here and that they don't know what's going on.

Very, very true.

sanity prevails :rolleyes:

it's also possible that the Bills gave them the wrong stuff, who knows yet?