Will Bills players be present for ceremony?

This may be a dumb question, but never having been to the HOF ceremonies, I'm curious - do the teams participating in the HOF game that weekend have the opportunity to see the induction ceremonies or are they too busy with travel and game prep?

I think it would be truly inspirational for the new 2009 Bills to see their owner and another Bills legend being presented, and giving their speeches, all the while with a huge contigent of vocal Bills fans giving a small preview of what they can expect when they lace 'em up for real in Orchard Park.

This may be a dumb question, but never having been to the HOF ceremonies, I'm curious - do the teams participating in the HOF game that weekend have the opportunity to see the induction ceremonies or are they too busy with travel and game prep?

I think it would be truly inspirational for the new 2009 Bills to see their owner and another Bills legend being presented, and giving their speeches, all the while with a huge contigent of vocal Bills fans giving a small preview of what they can expect when they lace 'em up for real in Orchard Park.

Good question. I'd think since Ralph is being inducted they most likely will be there as well as a lot of former players for Ralph and Bruce.

Guest dog14787
Good question. I'd think since Ralph is being inducted they most likely will be there as well as a lot of former players for Ralph and Bruce.

I thought it was strange on the last T.O. interview, T.O. wasn't sure if he was going to the induction and that struck me as odd. If I was head coach, I would try to make going to the induction as close to mandatory as I could get to make sure my players showed up.

Isn't there some kind of special arrangements made for the Football team? :lol:

I would guess that they would want to spend the effort to show up.....you know.....and all that.....

I thought it was strange on the last T.O. interview, T.O. wasn't sure if he was going to the induction and that struck me as odd. If I was head coach, I would try to make going to the induction as close to mandatory as I could get to make sure my players showed up.

Isn't there some kind of special arrangements made for the Football team? :lol:

Agree - if as a coach you don't use the induction of Ralph and Bruce as motivation to your squad, you are pretty stupid and you've wasted a golden opportunity.

I assume you already know this by now, but they were there. Trent, Lee, Brian, Rian, and several others were directly in front of us, in the back left corner of the floor.

And they were laughing along with the rest of us at the "Free Marshawn" chant started by the guys just to the right of me...

Guest dog14787
I assume you already know this by now, but they were there. Trent, Lee, Brian, Rian, and several others were directly in front of us, in the back left corner of the floor.

And they were laughing along with the rest of us at the "Free Marshawn" chant started by the guys just to the right of me...

Lori when you say they are you talking the whole team or just a select few? Was T.O. part of the group do you know?

Lori when you say they are you talking the whole team or just a select few? Was T.O. part of the group do you know?

No TO sightings last night. Only other current people i saw were jauron and bobby april. someone else told me that langston walker was there but i find it hard to believe that i could have possibly missed him.

I don't suppose TO thought that his presence MIGHT detract from those being honored? If so, he's probably right. Would the VH1 crew have been there? If so, he was doubly right.

GO BILLS!!!

Guest dog14787
I don't suppose TO thought that his presence MIGHT detract from those being honored? If so, he's probably right. Would the VH1 crew have been there? If so, he was doubly right.

GO BILLS!!!

The whole current team should have been there to honor our owner including T.O. and DJ should have made sure they did, if not I would have to question why.( T.O.'s good, but his celebrity status is not much different then dozens of other folks in attendance, well OK, maybe a little)

Its possible they all did attend the induction , does anyone happen to know who and how many current Bills players made the ceremony?

GO BILLS!!!

If I am not mistaken, the "TO Show" was done filming long before training camp started...I think that second episode was the most "Buffalocentric" episode that will be aired...

If I am not mistaken, the "TO Show" was done filming long before training camp started...I think that second episode was the most "Buffalocentric" episode that will be aired...

Didn't realize that but I should have. Who the hell would want all those distractions during camp and pre-season? Thanks for the info.

GO BILLS!!!