Barbra Streisand Speaks

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you DO like the filthy rich after all, Campy. :lol:

109986[/snapback]

Only when their wealth comes from the fruit of their own labor and not from exploiting those who are disadvantaged.

In Bab's case, even though I think she sucks, she's had a successful career as an actor and singer. Nothing wrong with that, but I do find it interesting to see how many "conservatives" are all pissy about her ticket prices, or the number of houses she owns.

She wasn't born with a silver spoon, and I think that she would be an example of what hard work and determination can achieve. But that's just me...

Only when their wealth comes from the fruit of their own labor and not from exploiting those who are disadvantaged. 

In Bab's case, even though I think she sucks, she's had a successful career as an actor and singer.  Nothing wrong with that, but I do find it interesting to see how many "conservatives" are all pissy about her ticket prices, or the number of houses she owns.

She wasn't born with a silver spoon, and I think that she would be an example of what hard work and determination can achieve.  But that's just me...

110016[/snapback]

And me!

In Bab's case, even though I think she sucks, she's had a successful career as an actor and singer.  Nothing wrong with that, but I do find it interesting to see how many "conservatives" are all pissy about her ticket prices, or the number of houses she owns.

She wasn't born with a silver spoon, and I think that she would be an example of what hard work and determination can achieve.  But that's just me...

110016[/snapback]

It has nothing to do with her "earning" her wealth. It has to do with her spending MINE through another government vehicle.

If she wants to preach living the life of a saint, she should try doing it herself.

110016[/snapback]

What is your opinion of DNC Chairman Terry McAuliffe, who made 19 million with a 6 month investment in Global Crossing, which eventually declared bankrupcy harming a lot of investors, small and large, and ending many people's jobs? But that's just me... :lol:

What is your opinion of DNC Chairman Terry McAuliffe, who made 19 million with a 6 month investment in Global Crossing, which eventually declared bankrupcy harming a lot of investors, small and large, and ending many people's jobs?  But that's just me... :(

110079[/snapback]

I'm not sure what that has to do with Barbara Streisand's career... :lol:

Or have you been under the impression that I'm a Democrat?

That's nice. A change of pace from her usual standing on the porch of one of her many 5+ million dollar mansions railing at the government and the taxpayers for not doing enough to help the poor. :lol:

"People...People who can extract money from others under pain of imprisionment and ruin to support my goals while I get a five-hundred buck haircut...are the most Wonderful People in the World..." :D

109954[/snapback]

Do you know how much money she has donated to charities or are you just assuming that it isn't enough? How much does one have to contribute to not be judged a hypocrite for thinking that the government should do more for the poor and disadvantaged in your book of judgment?

Do you know how much money she has donated to charities or are you just assuming that it isn't enough?  How much does one have to contribute to not be judged a hypocrite for thinking that the government should do more for the poor and disadvantaged in your book of judgment?

110122[/snapback]

Think Mother Teresa.

What is your opinion of DNC Chairman Terry McAuliffe, who made 19 million with a 6 month investment in Global Crossing, which eventually declared bankrupcy harming a lot of investors, small and large, and ending many people's jobs?  But that's just me... :D

110079[/snapback]

Like us democrats say..screw others as long as we pad our pockets

BARBARA...not Barbra...must be from a red state...you know those red states high on the education scale..Mississippi, Arkansas....

110180[/snapback]

At least he knows how to make fun of the correct person's post and not his own. Plus, his cats are smart enough to clean their own asses.