Barbra Streisand Speaks

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year she was selling a christmas CD she made call "Christmas Memories".

Hasn't she always been Jewish?

Where did the Christmas memories come from? :D

110303[/snapback]

I guess the same place Neil Diamnond did on his Christmas album.

What's up with these conservatives knocking people who see a demand and fill it? Isn't that part of the whole capitalism thingy?

Charter membership, credit cards, 0%, Sorry it was over your head. But thanks for your comcern.

Looks like you Qualify for the 0%. :doh:

110671[/snapback]

Next time you attempt humor, you might want to consider making it funny. :rolleyes:

Next time you attempt humor, you might want to consider making it funny.  :doh:

110673[/snapback]

Should I start a poll? So everybody thought the njsue threads were funny, get a grip. If you throw shots, expect them back. I thought it was funny, sorry you didnt.

How old are you :rolleyes:

I guess the same place Neil Diamnond did on his Christmas album.

What's up with these conservatives knocking people who see a demand and fill it?  Isn't that part of the whole capitalism thingy?

110622[/snapback]

What's up with these liberals, who knock on conservatives who know scams when they see one, and are not afraid to call the offenders out on it?

What's up with these liberals, who knock on conservatives who know scams when they see one, and are not afraid to call the offenders out on it?

110692[/snapback]

[/quote

Well I'll to admit it ...Jews come out with great Xmas CDs...that cannot be denied...but you conservatives have to make sure that it's brought to the forum's attention that person of Jewish faith that made the recording....talk about narrow minded thinking...how else are you going to ruin for all the good catholic boys and girls???

What's up with these liberals, who knock on conservatives who know scams when they see one,  and are not afraid to call the offenders out on it?

110692[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

Since when did somebody recording an album of Christmas tunes that listeners derive some pleasure from become a scam?

110692[/snapback]

[/quote

Well I'll to admit it ...Jews come out with great Xmas CDs...that cannot be denied...but you conservatives have to make sure that it's brought to the forum's attention that person of Jewish faith that made the recording....talk about narrow minded thinking...how else are you going to ruin for all the good catholic boys and girls???

110701[/snapback]

The Point was; The album was called "CHRISTMAS MEMORIES", when she could have none.

Just call it "babs sings holiday classics" or something for crying out loud.

The other point is that this all about Barbara S., and what a phony she is.

During the California energy crisis a couple years ago, she wrote an article where she listed 10 things people can do to conserve energy, like dry your clothes on a line outside. A reporter asked her spokesperson if Barbara was doing any of the steps she mentioned. He spokesperson said, "Uh no. She is just giving a other people ideas". This while she powers her 15,000 mansion.

Conservatives at least practice what the preach most of the time.

If Babs and the rest of limos riding liberal in Hollywood stuck their guns, they would give away 98% of their money and live off the grid.

Good night you'all!

What's up with these conservatives knocking people who see a demand and fill it?  Isn't that part of the whole capitalism thingy?

110622[/snapback]

No one should begrudge Babs for making a buck. It is the American way, and mor epower to her with any number of homes that she has, the $1,000 tickets, or treating service people like serfs on her land.

But it's the blatant hypocricy that I have a problem with. Yes, I know the word is tired enough that it probably deserves its own filter. But it wouldn't be tired if it wasn't true.

Regular people of leftist leanings are ordinary folks and you can certainly agree or disagree with much of their views.

But when you have the standard bearers of the left who are crying foul over the inequities of treatment of people, while thumbing their noses at the servants (when the cameras are off), when they scream about income disparities but have no qualms about selling exclusive $1,000 seats (why shouldn't a poor Barbra fan sit in front row?), and talking about US energy independence while stowing away in Escalades, well you know....

I live it daily. And it's that attitude that's been largely responsible towards my shift to the right as I get older.

Should I start a poll? So everybody thought the njsue threads were funny, get a grip. If you throw shots, expect them back. I thought it was funny, sorry you didnt.

How old are you :rolleyes:

110689[/snapback]

I think you are funny looking....does that count? :doh:

:rolleyes:

Since when did somebody recording an album of Christmas tunes that listeners derive some pleasure from become a scam?

110709[/snapback]

The Scam is: SHE HAS NO CHRISTMAS MEMORIES!

That is like you writing a book called, "My Top 10 Most Brilliant Thoughts”

The Point was; The album was called "CHRISTMAS MEMORIES", when she could have none.

Just call it "babs sings holiday classics" or something for crying out loud.

The other point is that this all about Barbara S., and what a phony she is.

During the California energy crisis a couple years ago, she wrote an article where she listed 10 things people can do to conserve energy, like dry your clothes on a line outside. A reporter asked her spokesperson if Barbara was doing any of the steps she mentioned. He spokesperson said, "Uh no. She is just giving a other people ideas". This while she powers her 15,000 mansion.

Conservatives at least practice what the preach most of the time.

If Babs and the rest of limos riding liberal in Hollywood stuck their guns, they would give away 98% of their money and live off the grid.

Good night you'all!

110710[/snapback]

Thats just narrow minded why can't a Jew enjoy the Xmas season...she might have been !@#$ing a Christian