When do the Bills move on without Maybin?

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My statement was a little extreme, but he has been holding out for 2 weeks now. In my opinion that is a little conceded. I know everyone wants to lay it on the agent, but last time I checked his agent works for him.

I'm glad I was able to compromise you down from "thinks he just won the league MVP," to "is a little conceded."

Captain Caveman? I bet they call you that at the Blue Oyster. You should just call yourself captian Fellatio!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Cavem...the_Teen_Angels

It does seem a little gay, now that you mention it. But not as gay as... your mom? Keep coming up with the zippy one liners, tho', I'm sure it's proving to everyone on the board just how valuable your opinion is.

I think its going to backfire on Joe Segal. Because the Bills will say "sit home and come to us when you're will to accept our offer, and if you want to roll the dice and miss out on this years salary and re-enter the draft go right ahead".

The perfect scenerio to really stick it to an agent/player tandem who don't want to play nice:

Draft him again next year and only offer ½ the previous year's offer. :w00t:

Sure, they'd lose out on a couple of draft picks, but hey, it'd almost be worth it to piss off a player agent.

The perfect scenerio to really stick it to an agent/player tandem who don't want to play nice:

Draft him again next year and only offer ½ the previous year's offer. :w00t:

Sure, they'd lose out on a couple of draft picks, but hey, it'd almost be worth it to piss off a player agent.

The perfect scenario involves us cutting off our nose to spite our face? Sure.

His uncle did just die this week, maybe he's spending time with his family? Thanks Twitter

True. Even if he had already signed, there's a chance he'd be back in Maryland right now.

Captain Caveman is gay (Allegedly).

Buffalo Bills play in 74 hours (approx) and couting (fact).

Lets talk about the Bills a little more and Captain Cavemans flamboyant idiocy a little (only a little) less..

Its not uncommon for a 11th pick to be unsigned at this stage. It seems worse than it is because we play an early preseason game and opened camp early. Unfortunately it is the broken (opinion) system that is in place that holds such signings up. Maybin will be signed, until then the Bills have moved on already without him. I am not counting on Maybin to do all that much this year anyways...I am really liking the reports on Ellis.

Maybin is due to be one of the highest paid Bills. My question is when do we say " Well we can't use you this year anyway, so you can stay home as long as you want. Have fun Aaron, I hope it was worth it!".

I would even consider letting hime re-enter the draft if that is what he wants. The Bills can use his contract money towards a free agent in 2010.

Is this like baseball where he reenters the draft when unsigned? I thought the NFL was different.

A question to other posters: When do we realize that jason268152 will never be able to contribute anything of significance to this board?

HAHAHAHAHA funniest comment... i get his point but who the fuccck cares when he signs he is just a biittch who is dying for more money like all the other greedy athletes, let him rot until he realizes what a favor we did for him