Eugene Parker is a....

Magox

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eugene Parker is what he is...what he is not is Aaron Maybin's agent...he's Crabtrees

Let's put it this way, if Crabtree's agent wasn't such a douche, Maybin would most likely be here. Cause and effect

Has anyone ever fired Eugene Parker? He seems to get more and higher-profile clients every year. I don't like him either, but apparently he's doing exactly the job that these guys hired him for.

I don't think anyone doubts that he is good at what he does, but he's still a douche

I don't understand why fans get on agents who are hired to do what their client tells them to do. Get a life.

"I hate that cop, he gave me a ticket for doing 80 in a 30 zone."

There is a slotting process. When an agent tries to go outside of that slotting process and causing his rookie client to miss valuable training camp time, he's not doing anyone any good except for himself, assuming he gets what he was looking for. At some point I'd hope the Bills would say to Maybin and his agent "this is our final offer, if you don't like it, you can sit out the season, lose a year of NFL money, and re-enter the draft, with probably no chance of being a first round pick, much less a top-15 pick." Enough is enough.

There is a slotting process. When an agent tries to go outside of that slotting process and causing his rookie client to miss valuable training camp time, he's not doing anyone any good except for himself, assuming he gets what he was looking for. At some point I'd hope the Bills would say to Maybin and his agent "this is our final offer, if you don't like it, you can sit out the season, lose a year of NFL money, and re-enter the draft, with probably no chance of being a first round pick, much less a top-15 pick." Enough is enough.

don't bother, he's PMSing

I don't understand why fans get on agents who are hired to do what their client tells them to do. Get a life.

"I hate that cop, he gave me a ticket for doing 80 in a 30 zone."

What makes you think their clients "tell them what to do"?

See also #6 Andre Smith. Despite his documented weirdness, several agent switches etc., owner Brown picked him. Sent his OL coach Paul Alexander to go visit him a day or two before the draft, to see if he was sincere about signing, and didn't balloon up. Smith lied.

Brown loves to think he spots a bargain among players that other teams retch at.

This guy might indeed be one that's tossed back into the barrel. He wants QB money. :rolleyes: