BILLS JERSEYS

I just ordered my size 54 50th anniversary white T.O. throwback jersey. If i like it i will buy more, i mean come on $34 bucks for sewn on numbers and letters or $85 for a iron on that fades after a few washes?...No brainer!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just ordered my size 54 50th anniversary white T.O. throwback jersey. If i like it i will buy more, i mean come on $34 bucks for sewn on numbers and letters or $85 for a iron on that fades after a few washes?...No brainer!

IS this true? I know the blue throwbacks have the sewn on letters, but I haven't seen any white throwbacks with confirmed sewn-on numbers...

Hey guys. Just a couple of notes on this. I have been considering buying one of the new throwbacks from DHgate. I actually contacted a seller last night and he got back to me right away.

I am mainly concerned about the size. Some people say they run small, and some say they are fine. The seller I asked about this last night said that the 56 fits like the XXXL here in the US and the 54 fits like the XXL here. So, hopefully this is true.

I also asked them about custom jerseys. I was interested in getting a Wood Jersey and they told me that they could do this, but the cost would be $100 including all charges.

Just thought I would pass this information along to those interested. I am still waiting to hear back from a few board members who have ordered these jerseys to see what they think, especially about the sizes, before ordering myself, but I wanted to pass along the information I did collect.

I look forward to hearing reviews from those who purchased them.

Hey guys. Just a couple of notes on this. I have been considering buying one of the new throwbacks from DHgate. I actually contacted a seller last night and he got back to me right away.

I am mainly concerned about the size. Some people say they run small, and some say they are fine. The seller I asked about this last night said that the 56 fits like the XXXL here in the US and the 54 fits like the XXL here. So, hopefully this is true.

I also asked them about custom jerseys. I was interested in getting a Wood Jersey and they told me that they could do this, but the cost would be $100 including all charges.

Just thought I would pass this information along to those interested. I am still waiting to hear back from a few board members who have ordered these jerseys to see what they think, especially about the sizes, before ordering myself, but I wanted to pass along the information I did collect.

I look forward to hearing reviews from those who purchased them.

A friend of mine got a Favre vikings jersey (waste of money) but it was sweet!

Ok- i had about $40 sitting in my Paypal account so i just blew it on a TO white throwback. I trust you guys. I hope this thing is at least somewhat quality....like a normal replica type jersey from the NFL shop. If not, oh well..it's only $34.

I've probably contacted every seller on DHgate about personalized jerseys, and that's about the lowest I have found as well. I found a website from a seller who isn't on DHgate who claims to sell replica (Not sewn) customs for $45 a piece including shipping. I emailed him a bunch of questions and if I'm satisfied I may order one.

why is everyone okay with buying chinese merchandise? no one can see a problem with buying this stuff and the accumulated result in loss to north American economy and jobs? i know it's only a jersey, but these countries have been nickle and diming us to death. it all adds up.

i know i'm going to get smoked for this but, thats my 2 cents.

why is everyone okay with buying chinese merchandise? no one can see a problem with buying this stuff and the accumulated result in loss to north American economy and jobs? i know it's only a jersey, but these countries have been nickle and diming us to death. it all adds up.

The ones you buy at Foot locker, Dicks etc, where do you think they are made?.......same place

Ha! The Chinese are the ones nickle and diming us? I think that's the NFL's job. They charge us $80 for a cheap polyester shirt with screen printed numbers on it.

If the NFL wasn't so greedy, people would never even think about using DHgate.

The problem is the INCREDIBLE markup the NFL makes on clothing that costs about 4-5 dollars maximum to make. They cash in big time on the loyalty of their fan base by their insane brand markup. I'm not a rich man, but i bought a 75 dollar replica jersey of lynch when he was drafted and within 10 washes the screen printing almost completely faded out. I would love nothing more than to be able to pay $200 for an authentic jersey of my favorite players from Reebok, but I can't. The Chinese knock-offs are a better product at a cheaper price than the replicas.

Oh, and BTW. Look at the tag of your offical jersey. "Made in El Salvador." Buying from China does not effect manufacturing jobs in the U.S.

I didn't order a jersey from DH Gate but what I can say is the jersey from www.ecseller.com are really nice and reasonable...they have the throwbacks right on the front page. They were just posted on there within the last few days.

I didn't order a jersey from DH Gate but what I can say is the jersey from www.ecseller.com are really nice and reasonable...they have the throwbacks right on the front page. They were just posted on there within the last few days.

Interesting first post.

If the Bills/NFL didn't make garbage and sell it at a ridiculous price, this discussion would not be necessary. The white throwbacks are total crap. $80 for a lightweight mesh jersey with screenprinted name, #'s and AFL patch. I had a better quality jersey in freshman football 24 years ago. Damn. Has it been that long? Anyway, I usually don't mind the screenprinted jersey, I have a blue Posluszny throwback and it doesn't look too bad. Of course I never wash it or it would be a blank jersey like my #54 Spielman jersey from 1999. I went to camp the day after the white throwbacks were unveiled and was going to buy one until I saw how cheap they were. I knew they were $80 but figured why not? Well, they aren't worth half what they are selling for. No way I could justify spending $80 for garbage no matter how much I want a white throwback. Total disappointment. If someone wants a jersey with sewn on name & numbers and are happy with it for $34 then why the heck shouldn't they get one? I got an Authentic Blue TO throwback with sewn on name & numbers and AFL patch for $50 out of the back of some guys trunk at the flea market in Cheektowaga a month or so ago. Had all the tags, hologram and so on. Quality was a bit off- a few loose threads here and there but no big deal, they were easy enough to cut off. No way anyone can tell the difference. It will take a beating at the Ralph all season anyway so who cares? I was happy with it and I could care less where the guy got them from. Trent white TB from dhgate for $34? Sign me up. $80 from the Bills store for a rag? No way. If the quality of what the Bills/NFL sold matched the price then it would be a no-brainer.

If the Bills/NFL didn't make garbage and sell it at a ridiculous price, this discussion would not be necessary. The white throwbacks are total crap. $80 for a lightweight mesh jersey with screenprinted name, #'s and AFL patch. I had a better quality jersey in freshman football 24 years ago. Damn. Has it been that long? Anyway, I usually don't mind the screenprinted jersey, I have a blue Posluszny throwback and it doesn't look too bad. Of course I never wash it or it would be a blank jersey like my #54 Spielman jersey from 1999. I went to camp the day after the white throwbacks were unveiled and was going to buy one until I saw how cheap they were. I knew they were $80 but figured why not? Well, they aren't worth half what they are selling for. No way I could justify spending $80 for garbage no matter how much I want a white throwback. Total disappointment. If someone wants a jersey with sewn on name & numbers and are happy with it for $34 then why the heck shouldn't they get one? I got an Authentic Blue TO throwback with sewn on name & numbers and AFL patch for $50 out of the back of some guys trunk at the flea market in Cheektowaga a month or so ago. Had all the tags, hologram and so on. Quality was a bit off- a few loose threads here and there but no big deal, they were easy enough to cut off. No way anyone can tell the difference. It will take a beating at the Ralph all season anyway so who cares? I was happy with it and I could care less where the guy got them from. Trent white TB from dhgate for $34? Sign me up. $80 from the Bills store for a rag? No way. If the quality of what the Bills/NFL sold matched the price then it would be a no-brainer.

What me and him said.

is it really from China? I got a bunch of Sabres "authentic" jerseys off of ebay and they shipped from Korea...they're perfect! and something like 70% off

Yeah...been to South Korea many times and most likely thats where you will get most of the "authentic" jersey's...