Has the Media gone to far?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His slide from the left continues.  Soon he'll be shaving his head and setting up shop with David Duke.

111207[/snapback]

Ahhh, yes, I'm a white supremicist now... :)

Say it to my face pal. We'll see who is standing.

Ahhh, yes, I'm a white supremicist now... :)

Say it to my face pal. We'll see who is standing.

111460[/snapback]

Yes, Ed, everyone knows you're tall, strong and heavy. Let your statements do the talking and leave the threats of bodily harm for real life confrontations.

Me too (obviously).

111397[/snapback]

Have it on DVD. Great Flick. I remember right after right after seeing it for the first time, we armed our "forts" with whatever "weapons" we could find. The Russians never would have had a chance.

"were all gonna die, die standing up"

"All that hates gonna burn you up kid."

"Keeps me warm."

Yes, Ed, everyone knows you're tall, strong and heavy.  Let your statements do the talking and leave the threats of bodily harm for real life confrontations.

111471[/snapback]

You're making a pretty strong accusation. Very easy to do on the computer. I bet you wouldn't have the balls to say it to my face.

You're making a pretty strong accusation. Very easy to do on the computer. I bet you wouldn't have the balls to say it to my face.

111476[/snapback]

Meet me at the playground after school and we'll have it out. :)

Why do people feel the need to be hard-asses on internet message boards?

Meet me at the playground after school and we'll have it out. :)

Why do people feel the need to be hard-asses on internet message boards?

111480[/snapback]

You were the one who likened me to a clan member. It's easy to be tough through a cable modem.

Right now, if you're Muslim, you should be considered a terrorist.

111064[/snapback]

Did you read what you wrote? Read the rest of the thread, I'm not the only one who thinks it may be a bit over the top. My post is intended to somewhat sarcastically project your political beliefs of the future based on a trend. Not too long ago, you were a bleeding-heart-liberal. Soon after that you were a hard-line-conservative. Now we have statements like "Right now, if you're Muslim, you should be considered a terrorist." This is like a standard IQ test question...what do YOU think comes next?

Cant say that I'd miss the Jersey shore, needles and such. :)

Plus all those green bunny's there.

111499[/snapback]

Hey, LOVE the avatar! Way to spin a sophmoronic moment by Chief Dubya into an anti-terrorist slogan. "Hot" Karl Rove may have a job for you, why don't you give him a call! :(

Hey, LOVE the avatar!  Way to spin a sophmoronic moment by Chief Dubya into an anti-terrorist slogan.  "Hot" Karl Rove may have a job for you, why don't you give him a call! :(

111531[/snapback]

I like yours better. Maybe you could call Mike Moore for a cameo spot in his next movie. :doh:

I would guess, that out of about 300 million people in this country, 250 million have had a sophmoronic moment, your post being your example. :D:D

On to Victory...............Wait, Bush won. :)

I like yours better. Maybe you could call Mike Moore for a cameo spot in his next movie. :( 

I would guess, that out of about 300 million people in this country, 250 million have had a sophmoronic moment, your post being your example. :D  :doh:

On to Victory...............Wait, Bush won. :)

111564[/snapback]

The difference, mine was done using Photoshop. Yours needed needed no such treatment to make it childish - you just had to copy it from the internets.