Hamdan going nationwide tonight

scribo

You can't expect Katie Couric to actually report on the ever growing Marxist stable of the president's czars, quietly designing the elimination of freedom as we know it - not when there's word of some GQ-looking football players honing their TV skills for their second career. Lights, camera , action. Toss to you, Mary Hart.

I read this board for sports, not politics. Please limit your righteous indignation to the appropriate forum.

Important national news and international news to report on, but CBS finds time to insert a puff piece?

Sad...

With 24x7 news everywhere, I do not mind if they shift gears from headlines to a "puff piece" now and then. It makes you realize that for every Manning there are 500 Hamden's who are backups and need to learn to do something after their 3.75 year career.

So much of the reporting is opinion anyway...

Back to our regularly scheduled Bills Topics now.

With 24x7 news everywhere, I do not mind if they shift gears from headlines to a "puff piece" now and then. It makes you realize that for every Manning there are 500 Hamden's who are backups and need to learn to do something after their 3.75 year career.

So much of the reporting is opinion anyway...

Back to our regularly scheduled Bills Topics now.

Fair enough, Rock!

:rolleyes: