DNC now calling angry average Americans a mob

Yeah, because this country wasn't founded by people who shouted at politicians. Now get back to defending the Professor's right to yell at cops, you fuggin' hypocrite P.o.S.

Hey look, it's Alaska Brain Drain, the king of idiotic strawmen and slippery slope fallacies. Just who exactly is calling for the Town Hall Teabaggers to be arrested for disorderly conduct?

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey look, it's Alaska Brain Drain, the king of idiotic strawmen and slippery slope fallacies. Just who exactly is calling for the Town Hall Teabaggers to be arrested for disorderly conduct?

I'll let you know when I care about your opinion on anything. And I also don't care that no one was "calling for anyone to be arrested".

But thanks for your typical reactionary blather. Keep pretending you're somehow different than those you despise. The only tool in your box is condescension and you're not particularly adept with it.

I'll let you know when I care about your opinion on anything. And I also don't care that no one was "calling for anyone to be arrested".

But thanks for your typical reactionary blather. Keep pretending you're somehow different than those you despise. The only tool in your box is condescension and you're not particularly adept with it.

What, no "partisan lemming" blast? I'm disappointed. Considering your rhetorical limitations I suppose you were just saving it for my reply since you had already went to the "i don’t care about your opinion" and then the "keep pretending" wells and you couldn't afford to blow your entire repertoire in one response. That's some good rationing on your behalf!

The DNC today sent out a talking point to call the RNC about how "mad" you are that people are speaking and standing up for themselves. The RNC phone system said to press 1 if you want to complain about this.

They forwarded those calls to the DNC switchboard!! :blink:<_<

DNC= Punk'd!

I think their argument is that these people aren't there to question their representatives about an issue but rather be there to draw attention by being loud and to be a sound byte for Fox News. I think that the Colbert Report had a good segment on it on last nights episode.

I find it funny how guys like Sean Hannity are saying that the Dems are keeping down average citizens by trying to marginalize a decanting opinion of the average hard working American. Yet during the lead up to the war in Iraq Sean Hannity marginalized the decanting opinion of a minority by saying that they were unpatriotic and hated America.

Than the left complains tries to marginalize a minority opinion yet they complained a few years ago when the right was doing the same thing to them leading up to the invasion of Iraq.

Both sides make me laugh. Its like they are both children once they get the upper hand they act like D-bags. Its like one party can't step up and be the bigger man because they feel the need to get back at the other side for a few years ago.

What, no "partisan lemming" blast? I'm disappointed. Considering your rhetorical limitations I suppose you were just saving it for my reply since you had already went to the "i don’t care about your opinion" and then the "keep pretending" wells and you couldn't afford to blow your entire repertoire in one response. That's some good rationing on your behalf!

My limitations are set by society. It's kinda like the old "High School Yearbook Retrospective" that PJ O'Rourke did for National Lampoon so many years ago. There were only 12 distinct HS personalities. Except politics has about half that many and realistically is dominated by 2 (see if you can figure that out without illustrations).n You are what you are, unique just like everyone else who shares your ridiculous opinions.

There's little reason to waste the keystrokes on a dude like you. I've been around this block so many times I've lost count but your act is neither fresh nor intellectual, which obviously contributes to the caliber of the responses I've deemed appropriate.

So go ahead and shove whatever response you're planning straight up the poop shoot so your politics has some more company.

I think their argument is that these people aren't there to question their representatives about an issue but rather be there to draw attention by being loud and to be a sound byte for Fox News. I think that the Colbert Report had a good segment on it on last nights episode.

I find it funny how guys like Sean Hannity are saying that the Dems are keeping down average citizens by trying to marginalize a decanting opinion of the average hard working American. Yet during the lead up to the war in Iraq Sean Hannity marginalized the decanting opinion of a minority by saying that they were unpatriotic and hated America.

Than the left complains tries to marginalize a minority opinion yet they complained a few years ago when the right was doing the same thing to them leading up to the invasion of Iraq.

Both sides make me laugh. Its like they are both children once they get the upper hand they act like D-bags. Its like one party can't step up and be the bigger man because they feel the need to get back at the other side for a few years ago.

It's dissenting, not decanting. I just need to say that.

It's really sad that people won't face reality and continue these stupid games because it's truly at the expense of our quality of life.

The DNC today sent out a talking point to call the RNC about how "mad" you are that people are speaking and standing up for themselves. The RNC phone system said to press 1 if you want to complain about this.

They forwarded those calls to the DNC switchboard!! :doh:<_<

DNC= Punk'd!

It is sorta funny except the callers are even madder when they find out what happened.

You should not assume that these are left-wingers making the calls. There used to be plenty of reasonable, moderate Republicans who are probably disgusted with the GOP too. And they may be the ones making the calls.

That the RNC is doing this just underscores that they are indeed the party of the lunatic fringe, which is EXACTLY why they are being marginalized.

Face it when people like you and the tundra twins defend the GOP...well it's pretty obvious just how far-gone is the Republican party. :blink:

It's dissenting, not decanting. I just need to say that.

It's really sad that people won't face reality and continue these stupid games because it's truly at the expense of our quality of life.

I think spell check didn't get it right (Which means I misspelled it really really bad). But yeah its has probably been that way for a while but it becomes so much more transparent with the advent of the 24 hour news cycle and the internet. I feel that for the last dozen or so years its been the same old song and dance.

I think spell check didn't get it right (Which means I misspelled it really really bad). But yeah its has probably been that way for a while but it becomes so much more transparent with the advent of the 24 hour news cycle and the internet. I feel that for the last dozen or so years its been the same old song and dance.

I think decanting is a good thing, for the right wine at least.

It is sorta funny except the callers are even madder when they find out what happened.

You should not assume that these are left-wingers making the calls. There used to be plenty of reasonable, moderate Republicans who are probably disgusted with the GOP too. And they may be the ones making the calls.

That the RNC is doing this just underscores that they are indeed the party of the lunatic fringe, which is EXACTLY why they are being marginalized.

Face it when people like you and the tundra twins defend the GOP...well it's pretty obvious just how far-gone is the Republican party. <_<

:blink::doh:

Tundra Twin powers activate!

This all reeks of Dick Armey's lobbying group. http://thinkprogress.org/2009/07/31/recess-harassment-memo/

Since Slaughter and Higgins don't have any "Town Halls" upcoming (Christ why would they now?) the local group of teabagging nutjobs has taken it upon themselves to harass Higgins at a fundraiser in a South Buffalo bar next week.

Higgins comes across as the type that might enjoy a little teabagging, no?

Then again, the whole Buffalo Democrat Leadership could out-tap Sammy Davis Jr.......as long as it's in a bathroom stall.

THEY'RE BACK!!!

Wow. The DNC sure has it's panties in a bunch. For a bunch of people who control the country, they sure don't look like they're in control of anything.

Here is the problem.....this is going to go violent at some point. While many in Washington are clueless as to what the average American feels, the power structure knows full well what they are doing. They are going to bait frustrated Americans until someone does something stupid. Then they will have their excuse to start locking things down, and making it impossible to own guns.

Those that understand are hoping as many people as possible wake up in order to chase these yahoos out of office before the first shot is fired. All of them....Dems and Repubs. There are about 50-60 true patriots in Congress, and the rest are for sale for the most part. Once it goes that way (violent), the paranoia will be justified as a self-fulfilling prophecy unfolds. You think we have lost rights in the past 6 months...or 8 years....you ain't seen nothing yet.

Wow, the DNC's' brilliant PR plan is to start marginalizing all of the angry people at the town hall meetings and paint them as part of an organized mob from the far right?

I knew these liberal politicians were arrogant, but it's clear that they're certifiable. "It's not us who's wrong, it's them! They're nothing but a right-wing wacko organized mob. We know that the real Americans love our plan." Good freaking luck with that strategy...

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard...nge-birther-mob

If they keep running with this insane plan of action, Sarah Palin will be the FAVORITE to win the Presidency in 2012. <_<

You do realize most of these folks are getting bussed in from out-of-state? These same angry mob travels to several meetings. Hence the label "astroturf."

PTR

You do realize most of these folks are getting bussed in from out-of-state? These same angry mob travels to several meetings. Hence the label "astroturf."

PTR

The GOP depends upon the ignorant and ill-informed ... otherwise their tactics don't work! And if you question that, the fact that there's a thread on here discussing Obama's supposedly NOT being a native American citizen should be enough to end all doubts.

Fact is, ignorant morons are the GOP base these days.

Here is the problem.....this is going to go violent at some point. While many in Washington are clueless as to what the average American feels, the power structure knows full well what they are doing. They are going to bait frustrated Americans until someone does something stupid. Then they will have their excuse to start locking things down, and making it impossible to own guns.

Those that understand are hoping as many people as possible wake up in order to chase these yahoos out of office before the first shot is fired. All of them....Dems and Repubs. There are about 50-60 true patriots in Congress, and the rest are for sale for the most part. Once it goes that way (violent), the paranoia will be justified as a self-fulfilling prophecy unfolds. You think we have lost rights in the past 6 months...or 8 years....you ain't seen nothing yet.

OMG we are DOOMED.

The sky is falling!

Quick, grab your guns, head to the nearest (choose one) Gold's Gym/Luby's Cafeteria/McDonald's/Post Office and OPEN FIRE NOW.

Sorry, don't take it personally. These people are COWARDS and if anyone were to stand up to them they'd run like scared rabbits. They bank on shock value and the fact that most people are civilized and will just wait them out rather than confront them.

If I thought for a minute they were dangerous I would exercise my Second Amendment rights to shoot the shirt out of then all.