An article for all those who were screaming to draft Matt Leinart

He is in the best position ever. He is getting first round, guaranteed dollars and does not have to sacrifice his body to do it. Maybe he would rather play, but, when he is 40, he will still be stinking rich and I promise will have many less aches and pains than any qb that played in his nfl career.

Lucky guy, to have a noodle arm and have had a great college coach that got him into the high first round.....

His arm is more than adequate. As important as arm strength is, anticipation is much more important. Matt is a smart and accurate QB. Rocket arms get you Jp Losman, smarts, accuracy, and anticipation get you Montana. You dont have to have it all.

His arm is more than adequate. As important as arm strength is, anticipation is much more important. Matt is a smart and accurate QB. Rocket arms get you Jp Losman, smarts, accuracy, and anticipation get you Montana. You dont have to have it all.

What Leinart has has gotten him no further than JP. Another 2 years and Leinart's probably in the UFL as well.

He is in the best position ever. He is getting first round, guaranteed dollars and does not have to sacrifice his body to do it. Maybe he would rather play, but, when he is 40, he will still be stinking rich and I promise will have many less aches and pains than any qb that played in his nfl career.

Lucky guy, to have a noodle arm and have had a great college coach that got him into the high first round.....

That mentality probably got you where in life?

i still think leinart will be a solid nfl qb...but he definitely needs to get out of arizona. no one is saying he should be given a chance over warner, but if the cards cut him loose...there'd be teams lining up to get him.