King MMQ includes Bills stuff.

Beerball

So, apparently King thinks the Ravens practice was more intense than the Bills and Redskins. Not surprising actually. Part of that is on our coach for not setting the tone, and part of that is on the players for not bringing that intensity that winners need to bring everyday on the field.

That is one piece of this team that I wish we had. The "do or die" mentality. It would be nice if each Bills player was playing like their job was on the line everyday, and that there are consequences for not performing out there.

I still need to see Jauron win to believe he can do it.

We complain, but let's remember that Marv Levy had probably the easiest camp in the NFL. Good ol' Club Marv.

Yes, but those Bills teams also had plenty of leaders on the field willing to keep the rest in line. This Bills team does not.

What happened to the NY Times crossword puzzle?

Guessing the Sheetz stores he stopped at in PA didn't sell the NYT. On weekdays, ours carries nothing but the two local dailies.

Guessing the Sheetz stores he stopped at in PA didn't sell the NYT. On weekdays, ours carries nothing but the two local dailies.

Oh, I get it. He's lazy.

:P Just kidding. But I have to think Peter King can arrange to have a NY Times available in whatever town he is in, if he really wanted it.

Oh, I get it. He's lazy.

:P Just kidding. But I have to think Peter King can arrange to have a NY Times available in whatever town he is in, if he really wanted it.

True.