• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have induction tickets

just the game

WHAT WOULD YOU DO:

a) watch the ceremony at home and then ride to Canton

b) go the induction and game

Drizz,

I have 2 spare tickets to each event. If you want to go to the induction let me know.

Im going to be there but ive never been before and Im going solo cause my buddies backed out. Where is everyone gonna be partying? My hotel is in Akron and Im only staying Saturday night. Where is everyone going to be partying before the game and before the induction?

Im going to be there but ive never been before and Im going solo cause my buddies backed out. Where is everyone gonna be partying? My hotel is in Akron and Im only staying Saturday night. Where is everyone going to be partying before the game and before the induction?

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=92636

Rich and Darin: just the induction, or sticking around for the game too?

We're not leaving until Monday morning. Also: We have a bunch of extra game tickets if anyone is interested.

What he said.

If anyone needs any tickets, I have 4 extras on the Bills side for $45 each.

We are in Akron Saturday night as well. There are plenty of places in the thread at the top. Should be a great time!