Canton Ohio ROLL CALL

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there actually staying in Wadsworth at the Holiday inn. At the induction and the game .

GO BILLS !! Rosen's bringing his son cause he's a camera magnet. $20 says Jay winds up on ESPN as they scan the crowds during the induction of BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE.

I'll be there actually staying in Wadsworth at the Holiday inn. At the induction and the game .

GO BILLS !! Rosen's bringing his son cause he's a camera magnet. $20 says Jay winds up on ESPN as they scan the crowds during the induction of BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE.

speaking of camera magnets, the 1 time I forgot to record inductions that I was there, I made it on TV...I was sitting with Kenny, his wife, Scotty, and Scotty's painted head. We got a call just after we got on TV

speaking of camera magnets, the 1 time I forgot to record inductions that I was there, I made it on TV...I was sitting with Kenny, his wife, Scotty, and Scotty's painted head. We got a call just after we got on TV

Scotty is the reigning champion of camera magnets. I can't remember the last time I sat through an entire home game without seeing him on the Jumbotron ...

That's 'cause he always dresses for the occasion. He wears a tie.

I've thought about doing that for one game, like you see in the old Rockpile films, where guys would be shown going to the game in their Sunday suits, overcoat, hat/tie.