Canton Ohio ROLL CALL

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me, my wife and my mom will be leaving VA on Friday night. Three season ticket holders from near Philly will be joining us, as well as two WNY'ers, on Saturday.

In all, 8 of us all together. We'll also be tailgating at a bank across from a practice field on Sunday! Can't wait.

If anyone doesn't think Canton will be Buffalo South this weekend, tell them to turn themselves in because the drugs they're on have to be illegal. In 2002, when Kelly went in, we totally took it over and they even knew we would beforehand, moving induction ceremonies into Fawcett Stadium for the 1st time...we had strong presences in 03 for Joe D and Lofton and in 07 for Thurman. With Bruce and Ralph going in, combined with the Hall of Fame game, we'll have control of everything there this weekend. The only ones who might even try to challenge will be Pissburgh with Woodson going in

So will I; going with the Bills Booster Club this time around. Hope we can meet once again. The Jim Kelly induction sure was a hot one. I hope for all of us that it isn't a steam bath once again.
Starting with Thurman's induction 2 years ago, they moved inductions from mid-day to evening...so chances are that won't be a problem

Starting with Thurman's induction 2 years ago, they moved inductions from mid-day to evening...so chances are that won't be a problem

Thanks, I wasn't aware that the times of the inductions were moved to the evening. Couldn't make Thurman's HOF induction :cry: (only one). Had my Navy reunion that week and seeing IM the treasurer, I had to show up :worthy:

Myself and my wife. Two of my sisters; Mom and Dad; all going to the ceremony and the game. Plus 2 Uncles and a Cousin from Buffalo going to the ceremony only.

Lookin forward to a smokin good week end!