Rate Modrak, Guy and Overdorf

John Guys draws my wrath in this poll. I cannot think of one solid free agent signing that he has made. The Derrick Dockery deal in its self is a fireable decision. Kawika Mitchell is about the only solid free agent he has signed to date.

Stroud's signing kind of neutralizes Larry Tripplett (to an extent).

John Guys draws my wrath in this poll. I cannot think of one solid free agent signing that he has made. The Derrick Dockery deal in its self is a fireable decision. Kawika Mitchell is about the only solid free agent he has signed to date.

Really? You ever hear of TO?

I have to say that John Guy is the worst, closely followed by Mandrake and Overdork. When it gets gown to the 18th decimal place, who really cares?

The Bills are an organization that likes to operate in the comfort zone while many other frachises get up every day and compete to win even if that causes pain within.

Stroud's signing kind of neutralizes Larry Tripplett (to an extent).

Stroud was acquired in a trade.

How is it possible to grade Overdorf? Does anyone know if he has complete authority over contract negotiations? I highly doubt it.

The Bills wandered awfully far from their comfort zone when they signed T.O.

It certainly wasn't predictbale that Buffalo would sign TO, but go back to late February/early March. The Bills were coming off another 7-9 season, retained DJ (while other teams axed coaches), and had just lost out on signing Laveranues Coles. Their lone UFA signings were a backup QB, former backup C, and a recently released DB. Needless to say, things weren't great in Bills land.

The TO signing was great for both the team and marketing people. Time will tell how he does on the field, but he's given the franchise a shot in the arm. Buffalo had to do something in light of all the bad moments in the recent past.

On a scale from 0 = Do Not Resuscitate, to 10 = Polian...

I give a 10 to whoever really brought in TO.6MIL for all the sales and publicity they are gonna get not incl the on field production?? You kiddin me? TO is gonna generate about 30 MIL for the Bills as well as making them a better team.

The Bills are an organization that likes to operate in the comfort zone while many other frachises get up every day and compete to win even if that causes pain within.

hopefully that has changed a bit this year...we can see where the comfort zone has gotten us---comfortably in mediocrity..

Yikes our D and O line signings over the last 5 years...uggggggggggggggggggly. I think we made some smart moves this year though. Next year the total focus should be on LBs and DEs.

Bills in 010!!!