Joel Segal! Misfit agent!

jason268152

And many doctors are quite illiterate. Certainly bad handwriting. But, I think, not quite as grammatically and content indecipherable as Jason.

To many Commas. Maybe, You should, look at yourself before, you, Criticize, someone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Dean, are you proud that you have 18,000 posts? Have you ever been with a woman? Not counting the ones you paid? I bet your still a virgin.

Your posts are truly astounding. Each one better than the last. One question: Can you clarify the "thug/punk" classifications you cleverly used a couple posts back in describing Segal's clients? I've never went to Med School so naturally my feeble mind is having trouble understanding the distinction. ;)

Dean you need a Psychiatrist. Maybe you should think about getting a job ?Maybe even move out of your Mom's house? If you want I'll pay you some money to to clean my house and wash my car? I can probably even get you a job at the hospital I do rotations. I bet you would be an awesome Janitor. Let me know I'm here to help.

No way this guy is a doctor. There are still some minimum standards for intelligence at most US med schools.

Likely he's stolen someone's hospital ID. No doubt we'll be reading about him soon in the papers.

No way this guy is a doctor. There are still some minimum standards for intelligence at most US med schools.

Likely he's stolen someone's hospital ID. No doubt we'll be reading about him soon in the papers.

I never said I was a Doctor. I am in Med. School.

But you can believe whatever you want. I will be here laughing, while your flipping burger at Mcdonalds.

If you want I will hire you to cut my lawn.

Your posts are truly astounding. Each one better than the last. One question: Can you clarify the "thug/punk" classifications you cleverly used a couple posts back in describing Segal's clients? I've never went to Med School so naturally my feeble mind is having trouble understanding the distinction. ;)

I call a "thug" someone who has been convicted of a crime. I call a "punk", someone that is on there way to being arrested.

Is this a good enough explanation for you chico?

I call a "thug" someone who has been convicted of a crime. I call a "punk", someone that is on there way to being arrested.

So which of those labels do you fall under?

Oh yes no further explanation necessary, except perhaps explaining to us idiots how you can predict the future and know which NFL players are going to be arrested. Also, "chico"? Wow, a med student and bilingual! Now all you need is some Hooked on Phonics tapes and you'll have all your bases covered.

I never said I was a Doctor. I am in Med. School.

But you can believe whatever you want. I will be here laughing, while your flipping burger at Mcdonalds.

If you want I will hire you to cut my lawn.

That's twice now that you've used "your" when you should have used "you're". I fear for your future patients. Or should I have said "patience".

That's twice now that you've used "your" when you should have used "you're". I fear for your future patients. Or should I have said "patience".

Haha!!! Please get a Job! I am tired of paying for YOUR(HAHA) Unemployment check!

If you want you can check my text messages for grammatical errors. I'll pay you 50 cents an hour.

jason268152 - I've heard people get very defensive such as yourself when they get exposed. Your thoughts?

Professional Lover? I really don't have to say anything else. The label you made for yourself says it all.

Thank you Mr. Jasper, I am going to be laughing at that one for the next week! Maybe you should change it Professional Stud?

Again thank you! I can't stop laughing!

Can you come over to my house and hang out? I have to meet the person that calls himself a "Professional Lover"

Professional Lover? I really don't have to say anything else. The label you made for yourself says it all.

Thank you Mr. Jasper, I am going to be laughing at that one for the next week! Maybe you should change it Professional Stud?

Again thank you! I can't stop laughing!

Can you come over to my house and hang out? I have to meet the person that calls himself a "Professional Lover"

You want a guy you call a professional stud to come over to your house? :lol:

Its there job to do whats best for there client not there bank account!

the word is their...not there...

Please learn proper grammatical English before posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!

!!!

!!

!!!!!