Joel Segal! Misfit agent!

jason268152

Hey, if I wanted your opinion I would tell you what your opinion could be, other than that shut your mouth!

Can you save the rest of us a headache and take your act to another message board? It's bad enough that we have to deal with attention starved assclowns like SKOOBY.

16 posts in and people are already fed up with you.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:worthy:

Internet tough guys... *sigh*

Welcome to your messenger

Hey bud

Personal Message

jason268152

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Add to PM block list

Forward PM

Find Member's Topics

Find Member's Posts

Hey bud, Today, 05:55 PM

UDFA

Group: Members

Member No.: 11,952

I love to chat with you face to face sometime!

Hey, at least he got the exclamation point in there.

So if this guy is such a scumbag agent, who else does he represent? So far we've listed 3 clients.

LINK

Wow, it's a who's who of NFL thugs and punks. :blink:

/sarcasm

Aaron Maybin AND Shawn Nelson as well as Youboty... all headed to the Big House soon, clearly.

Crowder=Thug, Reggie Bush=Punk, Deangelo Hall=Thug,Chris Johnson=Thug, Jerry Porter=Punk, Will Smith=Thug, Ike Taylor=Punk,Michael Vick=SuperThug,Gerrard Warren=Thug, Claude Wroten=Thug, Laron Landry=Punk

You know what your right. These players are all pillars of there community.

You guys really need to stop having those crack circles!

Crowder=Thug, Reggie Bush=Punk, Deangelo Hall=Thug,Chris Johnson=Thug, Jerry Porter=Punk, Will Smith=Thug, Ike Taylor=Punk,Michael Vick=SuperThug,Gerrard Warren=Thug, Claude Wroten=Thug, Laron Landry=Punk

You know what your right. These players are all pillars of there community.

You guys really need to stop having those crack circles!

Your school should be ashamed

This is the type of high-intellect individual who will be caring for us in our old age...

I'm guessing if jason actually works in the healthcare industry, it might be as an orderly. But who knows, I have met some pretty dumb doctors and nurses, in my time.

I'm guessing if jason actually works in the healthcare industry, it might be as an orderly. But who knows, I have met some pretty dumb doctors and nurses, in my time.

Not to discrimi-hate. But I know 2 girls who just became RN's and they tried to prove to me that Hawaii was NOT a state, but just an island...

Not to discrimi-hate. But I know 2 girls who just became RN's and they tried to prove to me that Hawaii was NOT a state, but just an island...

I met a guy who tried to tell me that fish weren't animals...they were simply fish.

Dean you need a Psychiatrist. Maybe you should think about getting a job ?Maybe even move out of your Mom's house? If you want I'll pay you some money to to clean my house and wash my car? I can probably even get you a job at the hospital I do rotations. I bet you would be an awesome Janitor. Let me know I'm here to help.

And many doctors are quite illiterate. Certainly bad handwriting. But, I think, not quite as grammatically and content indecipherable as Jason.

An agent represents a player and is chosen by that player, in this case Maybin. The player ultimately decides whether he will hold out, or sign a specific contract, or even fire the agent. So I think the focus on agents misses the point that the player is ultimately in control, beginning with the key step of deciding which agent to hire. Supposedly Maybin has all these high character guys advising him so they must be OK with his agent choice.