I gazed into the abyss.

Dan

Can it be that I have survived? I awoke this morning to see a plethora of fresh articles on TBD. And like the relief of weary traveler emerging from a desert to see an oasis of hope within reach, I gazed upon TBD glistening with anticipation. Yes, the offseason is long. But, the season now sparkles on the horizon. Training camp starts tomorrow. HOF is within a couple of weeks. I have coffee in hand and the seed of hope in my heart. Yes, today is a good day because I know tomorrow will be better.

Go Bills!

Can it be that I have survived? I awoke this morning to see a plethora of fresh articles on TBD. And like the relief of weary traveler emerging from a desert to see an oasis of hope within reach, I gazed upon TBD glistening with anticipation. Yes, the offseason is long. But, the season now sparkles on the horizon. Training camp starts tomorrow. HOF is within a couple of weeks. I have coffee in hand and the seed of hope in my heart. Yes, today is a good day because I know tomorrow will be better.

Go Bills!

....in other words, thank God the players are starting to play football again!! :thumbsup::rolleyes::wallbash::wallbash:

Go Bills!

:thumbsup: Ah yes, let the games begin!

Go Bills!

Well said but we still must suffer through preseason - 4 useless games on the way to the real dance.

Well said but we still must suffer through preseason - 4 useless games on the way to the real dance.

Don't worry, people on The Wall will still freak out when we lose a preseason game. We'll ignore the gameplay and focus completely and totally on the final score as an indication of how good the team will be.

Don't worry, people on The Wall will still freak out when we lose a preseason game. We'll ignore the gameplay and focus completely and totally on the final score as an indication of how good the team will be.

I for one give less than a rat's behind about the preseason. But when they lose the first three...

Ever read "Endurance" by Alfred Lansing? You, Dan, probably have. I'd recommend it to anyone on this board that doesn't use the "Fingerpaint" option when they're posting on this forum. Every offseason becomes more Shackletonian than the last. But, in the words of Ernest Shackleton himself...."We've done it". We've endured another off-season.

Let's see what these boys can do.

"Don't Stop Till You Get Enough" - Michael Jackson

Ever read "Endurance" by Alfred Lansing? You, Dan, probably have. I'd recommend it to anyone on this board that doesn't use the "Fingerpaint" option when they're posting on this forum. Every offseason becomes more Shackletonian than the last. But, in the words of Ernest Shackleton himself...."We've done it". We've endured another off-season.

Let's see what these boys can do.

"Don't Stop Till You Get Enough" - Michael Jackson

Actually, I haven't. Just looked into it though and looks like a great read. Thanks!

Just spent the day calling friends around the country (in between work calls), getting the preseason trash talking going. Low but the Fin fans are truly delusional.

Actually, I haven't. Just looked into it though and looks like a great read. Thanks!

Just spent the day calling friends around the country (in between work calls), getting the preseason trash talking going. Low but the Fin fans are truly delusional.

I hear you. I caught the requisite ration of fecal input in a conversation with a co-worker in Atlanta. I let him go on about the Falcons for awhile, and let him tell me about all their improvements, upgrades, blah, blah, blah. It was then that I asked him about the defense.

"And how is your secondary?", I asked.

"Oh, we got rid of a cornerback..um, I forgot his name...but a real cancer in the locker room. We're okay at CB, I guess", he replied.

"Good", I said. "You're going to need it in December".

Being a Bills fan, I'm not much of a braggart. But it felt good to say it, you know what I mean?

I hear you. I caught the requisite ration of fecal input in a conversation with a co-worker in Atlanta. I let him go on about the Falcons for awhile, and let him tell me about all their improvements, upgrades, blah, blah, blah. It was then that I asked him about the defense.

"And how is your secondary?", I asked.

"Oh, we got rid of a cornerback..um, I forgot his name...but a real cancer in the locker room. We're okay at CB, I guess", he replied.

"Good", I said. "You're going to need it in December".

Being a Bills fan, I'm not much of a braggart. But it felt good to say it, you know what I mean?

Definitely know what you mean. I've been telling everyone that TO is gonna set the league on fire. Of course, I don't really believe it and I'm fairly certain they know I don't either. But, all's fair in trash talking.

I figure that I better get all my bragging and talking in while I can. It's usually mid Octoberish before that's no longer an option. So, yeah, I love the preseason. :lol: