TJ Houshmanzadeh pissed off.....

Rush23

I understand I averaged 10 yards a catch, but it’s the offense, not me. I’m not playing Madden no more until they get my rating right. … I used to be the best in the world at Madden. I’m going to miss not playing it, but until they do me right, I’m not playing it any more.

Gotta love an egotistical player who blames the team for his inadequacies. :thumbsup:

When I first read this I thought it was a tounge-in-cheek comment by Housh. Then I found out it was real! :wallbash:

Hey Housh! Click here!

Gangsta Kitty just put a few cap in yo' ass! :rolleyes:

BTW, wasn't Demetrius Bell the worst ranked player last year.

http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/houshmandzadeh-said-what

TJ Houshmanzadeh is upset about his madden rating. Do you think his complaining is warranted or does he need to stfu about it and just play?

These two are not mutually exclusive...even if his beef is warranted, he needs to stfu. It's a freakin video game.

TJ Houshmanzadeh is upset about his madden rating. Do you think his complaining is warranted or does he need to stfu about it and just play?

I wouldn't read too much into it. He's a very intelligent man, who often was on local sports radio shows here in CIN. Very insightful fellow. IIRC last season he was close to, or was the leader in wr 3rd down conversions despite CIN's qb and ol injury woes.

His argument holds no merit. Madden is just a game but they are 100% right. He is basically saying a teams total offense = receivers production. Well lets take a look at the the player directly rated above him in the NFC.

T.J. Houshmandzadeh 2008 Stats

REC 92 YDS 904 AVG 9.8 TDS 4 Madden Rating 91

Calvin Johnson 2008 stats.

REC 78 YDS 1,331 AVG 17.1 TDS 12 Madden Rating 92

As you can see Calvin did this on a 0-16 team, with fewer receptions than T.J. Actually based on stats alone it seems to me they actually did him a favor and UPPED his rating based on reputation. He is tied for tenth overall with this guy:

Terrell Owens

REC 69 YDS1052 AVG 65.8 TDS 10

TJ said..."I'm not playing Madden no more until they get my rating right."

I think that about says it all, as far as TJ is concerned. Maybe T.O.'s two PR-Hookers....er I mean "assistants" can spend a week with him to help him get through this stressful time in his life. :thumbsup:

Maybe he scored low on, leadership, attitude and ability to be a team player…

:thumbsup:

You don't seem to know much about the man. He is the epitome of a team player. A 7th round pick in 2001 that worked hard to be a tough, reliable pass catcher that saves a qbs' bacon game after game.

He makes a quip about a stupid computer game and the Lollipop Guild tries to hang him. Amazing... :lol:

You don't seem to know much about the man. He is the epitome of a team player. A 7th round pick in 2001 that worked hard to be a tough, reliable pass catcher that saves a qbs' bacon game after game.

He makes a quip about a stupid computer game and the Lollipop Guild tries to hang him. Amazing... :lol:

I did say "maybe"... Just exploring the cause for his 91 when the technical skills are stated as 95 and higher. Here is betting his Madden 2011 rating will be in the eighties, so he should probably buy a copy of 2010 JIC.