Best Trick Play

Pitta

I think you should be banned for posting a youtube video featuring the Patriots scoring a touchdown.

And to answer your question, that play takes too long to develop, IMO. I like the reverse play, throwing back to the QB (if you have an athletic QB who can run and catch at the same time).

The second one there is classic haha. Seems like something I would come up with. Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do to win, we are Bills fans here... we know this :thumbsup:

Do you really need to do it in a game with kids?

Any of the Boise State Fiesta Bowl plays for me.

Guest dog14787

Bobby April has come up with a few good ones, How about Moorman throwing a TD pass to Ryan Denny on a fake field goal.

I like the trick plays they used to run when Gregg was coach - you know, the ones we didn't even know were trick plays?

What a jack-a$$ that coach was!

Yeah but he blew the airhorn to wake players up durring training camp! :thumbsup:

Now we've done a 180 degree turn...

"Jauron whispers in everyone's ear that it is wake up time, I'm hear to make sure you're comfortable and happy... but not hungry!

We're friends right?

I inspire you....RIGHT!"

I'm just saying...

I'm also sticking with the same 13-3 record that I predicted every year for LA's pool sinse it's inception...

F*** those Pats*!

Cheatin'* sons of beaches*!

* see patriots*

* see above

Triple reverse hail mary never seen it called or worked but man would I love to see it called just once for no reason. I remember calling it once in NFL 2K2 and it worked on the last play of the game. There is no way it would work in real life because it takes too long to develop and most teams don't have a WR who could throw the ball deep enough.

Bobby April has come up with a few good ones, How about Moorman throwing a TD pass to Ryan Denny on a fake field goal.

yeah, that's my current fav. What sold it, IMO, was Denny counting all his teammates, then turning to run off the field as if he were the 12th guy. Then stopped at the sideline...

Clever.

Not a trick play per se, but here's the Cal-Stanford game where the band went on the field before the game was over. Looks like the Cal player didn't cross the goal line, to me.

He does. I think you're confusing the back of the end zone for the front of the end zone. Just watch the yardage markers.

He does. I think you're confusing the back of the end zone for the front of the end zone. Just watch the yardage markers.

I see it now - by watching the yardage markers as you suggessted. Seems for some reason, there were "extra" lines on the field. Thanks!