The Bills Win The Big Game

Mark57

It happened one Knight and the next day "Wide Write" became the law of the kingdom. It was a blisfull time, low many years ago. Eventually the Bills will come due, alas there poor fans never to be repaid there misbegoten loyalty!!!

It happened one Knight and the next day "Wide Write" became the law of the kingdom. It was a blisfull time, low many years ago. Eventually the Bills will come due, alas there poor fans never to be repaid there misbegoten loyalty!!!

If you want to wax poetic, you might consider cutting down on the spelling/grammar mistakes. It's better to stay quiet and appear to be an idiot, than to open your mouth and truly expose yourself as one.

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

I'm confused. Are we supposed to count the number of spelling and grammar errors or something?

If you want to wax poetic, you might consider cutting down on the spelling/grammar mistakes. It's better to stay quiet and appear to be an idiot, than to open your mouth and truly expose yourself as one.

" It is better not to be an idiot than, than be in denial"

Who wrote that? Norman Einstein?

No. It was Alfred E. Newman.

God, kid, that was awful. I know I call out a lot of bad grammar and spelling on this board, but WOW. You're the future of our country? Wonder if there are still openings in Bermuda. I'll check the visa......