A heartfelt thanks

Doza

(and this is a HUGE IF)

Why is it such a huge "if"?

1)McGahee has ripped off three straight 100yrdgames since being named the starter

2)About a week ago I sat in P'burgh and watched your Front7 get torn to little tiny pieces

Consider the fact that you're banged up at WR and are just about out of Tackles and Corners as well as the fact that we'll be sporting Milloy and TVincent at the safeties as well as a healthy offensive line.

If you think this is going to be anything but a dogfight, I'd suggest extra Rolaids before kickoff.

Cya

I think we hold Dillion to under 100, Drew just can not make mistakes for us to win!

My take:

If we can hold Dillon in check (ie 85 yds or less), we can win. If not , forget about it...

108323[/snapback]

Why is it such a huge "if"?

1)McGahee has ripped off three straight 100yrdgames since being named the starter

2)About a week ago I sat in P'burgh and watched your Front7 get torn to little tiny pieces

Consider the fact that you're banged up at WR and are just about out of Tackles and Corners as well as the fact that we'll be sporting Milloy and TVincent at the safeties as well as a healthy offensive line.

If you think this is going to be anything but a dogfight, I'd suggest extra Rolaids before kickoff.

Cya

108279[/snapback]

It's a huge If because - well frankly - your running game is a far cry from anything Pittburgh has.

Second they were in the lead by 3 scores before anyone could blink.

Third, our run D is actually pretty damn good.

You seem quite (over)confident for a team sporting a 3-5 record.

That being said, it will be a close game, because it usually is (unlike the two anomolies in 2003).

I think we hold Dillion to under 100, Drew just can not make mistakes for us to win!

108334[/snapback]

You said it!! We must play mistake free football. We tend to play well on Sunday night though. I'm just looking forward to being able to watch the game in my own house. WOOOO HOOOO!!!!

It's a huge If because - well frankly - your running game is a far cry from anything Pittburgh has. 

Second they were in the lead by 3 scores before anyone could blink.

Third, our run D is actually pretty damn good.

You seem quite (over)confident for a team sporting a 3-5 record. 

That being said, it will be a close game, because it usually is (unlike the two anomolies in 2003).

108395[/snapback]

Last I checked, your "pretty damn good" run D is ranked 13th in the AFC... though I suppose you jump all the way up to 10th in YPC :D I do agree on the close game part.

Rankings?    What do rankings mean in the grand scheme of things.

Hows this for a ranking?    24-3 in the last 2 years.    Now go get your effin' shinebox

108460[/snapback]

Yes, you're right, that does put the Bills in a pretty unique category, being only one of three teams that have beaten the Pats in the last two years...