Bills/Sabres Fans - what color should I paint my game room?

EZC-Boston

I plan on painting my game room next weekend but can't figure out what color to go with. I want something to support the Sabres or Bills but none of their colors really catches my eye (plus I'm a little colorblind). Anybody have any suggestions? I was thinking about the blue from the throwback jerseys but that was before my time and might be too dark for a big room. I'm sure somebody here has an opinion.

You could always do 2 of the walls blue and gold and use that for the Sabres walls and then the other 2 walls blue and red and use them for the Bills walls. Of course the ceiling would be white.

Interesting theory. I wonder if gold walls would look hideous.

and while you are at it, you could show respect to the braves by adding orange and powder blue.

Something I always found interesting about Pittsburgh is that the Steelers, Penguins and Pirates all have the same black/gold color scheme. I suppose that makes it easier for the inbred to know for whom to cheer.

I plan on painting my game room next weekend but can't figure out what color to go with. I want something to support the Sabres or Bills but none of their colors really catches my eye (plus I'm a little colorblind). Anybody have any suggestions? I was thinking about the blue from the throwback jerseys but that was before my time and might be too dark for a big room. I'm sure somebody here has an opinion.

I just did this about three weeks ago. I'll offer one opinion......if you keep the room off white, everything you hang on the walls look better. Seriously. Make your walls off white, and add color to them with your decorations. Banners, Colored Jerseys (not the white jerseys), pennants, pictures all look better on off white. Then, your memorabilia stands out more. The room will quickly take color, trust me.

The Bills throwback blue is lighter than anything they've worn since. The Sabres change uni's so often now, I wouldn't advise them, sans their original Blue & Gold.

What I did for my 'mancave' was put up wainscoat (sp?) 3 feet up from the floor with edging. I hang framed pics and memorabilia on that as well as the walls -light green, bar look. Then, anything can go up.

Whatever you decide, please show us. :lol: