The T.O. Show Supertrailer!

JB_55

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, but it's worth another post......at the 1:00 mark, when TO's ex-woman is introduced.....HOW HOT IS SHE?

Jesus.

Made my day!

LOL

Where's she gonna be sitting at home games?

I'm sorry, but it's worth another post......at the 1:00 mark, when TO's ex-women is introduced.....HOW HOT IS SHE?

Jesus.

Made my day!

LOL

Where's she gonna be sitting at home games?

now i know for sure he's an idiot. you don't break up with that...you don't cheat on that...

Apparently you don't watch much TV because that's pretty much what all TV looks like nowadays.

;) It's one of the reasons I got out of TV and don't want to go back.

I watch too much TV, but I watch different channels, and avoid nearly ALL of that BS...except for the ads. I sometimes watch West Wing repeats on Bravo in the morning (8am). The ads they run for the new programs are reprehensible. That network is the pits...a real disgrace. MTV and VH1 are even worse, I imagine.

Edited: TV not TB

;) It's one of the reasons I got out of TV and don't want to go back.

I watch too much TB, but I watch different channels, and avoid nearly ALL of that BS...except for the ads. I sometimes watch West Wing repeats on Bravo in the morning (8am). The ads they run for the new programs are reprehensible. That network is the pits...a real disgrace. MTV and VH1 are even worse, I imagine.

MTV and VH1 are horrendous! You wanna watch the complete degradation of human society, turn on one of those channels some time. I've been waiting for years for this reality trend to stop, but it just won't go away. Thank god for the TSW. I read here far more than I watch there.

Jeez, what is wrong with some of you. Relax, take a pill, go to the beach, on vacation....something.

PUT THE SHOW ASIDE for a second. No one gives a rats ass if you guys like TV, watch TV, hate ESPN, VH-1, MTV or the Food Network.

The real emerging topic here is to appreciate the beauty that was T.O.'s ex fiancee. She's on fire. Who cares about the other stuff.

Her real name is Felicia Terrell, and I think she's more or less just starting out in TV/Film. Most of her work is new, so me thinks she'll be emerging soon. She looks gorgeous at the 1:00 mark.

Fellas.....Fellas......today, we have a new emerging creature to view.....one that may not have been seen before!

Enjoy.

What a beauty!

Jeez, what is wrong with some of you. Relax, take a pill, go to the beach, on vacation....something.

PUT THE SHOW ASIDE for a second. No one gives a rats ass if you guys like TV, watch TV, hate ESPN, VH-1, MTV or the Food Network.

The real emerging topic here is to appreciate the beauty that was T.O.'s ex fiancee. She's on fire. Who cares about the other stuff.

Her real name is Felicia Terrell, and I think she's more or less just starting out in TV/Film. Most of her work is new, so me thinks she'll be emerging soon. She looks gorgeous at the 1:00 mark.

Fellas.....Fellas......today, we have a new emerging creature to view.....one that may not have been seen before!

Enjoy.

What a beauty!

Apparently you paused that clip more than I did! ;)

Apparently you paused that clip more than I did! ;)

lmao.....I was stunned. I was like.....damn T.O. how do you cheat on that? There isn't much better out there, than that. Although, I understand it. Most guys get bored with their women, even if they are hot.

But damn, she's fine to look at!

Imagine walking into a fine dining establishment with her on your arm. Wow.

And yeah, the pause was hit a few times! Although I did backtrack some just to see her live and in motion a couple of times again! LOL