anyone on the board has your wife/girlfriend

frogger

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My sister is a former actress who was in a play at Goodspeed Opera house in East Haddam, CT‎ many years ago. At a cast party, two disgusting, drunken leeches were attempting to hit on any/all of the young women in the show. Their names? Ted Kennedy and Chris Dodd.

Guest dog14787

I used to date an attractive and charming young woman I met in Reading PA, I knew her as Kim Spector at the time. Kim was a beautiful, friendly outgoing person who used to talk about going out West and becoming famous as an actress or model. She had high aspiration and I can tell you personally, she was very beautiful inside and out and she was always a lady, Kim was one of the most unique people I have ever known, She was truly something special.

After living out West for a few years and experiencing the West Coast myself, I warned her of all the wacko's and how dangerous living in California could be , especially if you stand out in a crowd like Kim did, but it was her dream to go out West and become famous.

This is her horrible tragedy and one of the biggest regrets in my life because I didn't marry this beautiful Angel when I had the chance.

http://www.unsolved.com/ajaxfiles/sol_kimberly_pandelios.htm

Kim was on A&E cold case files and Unsolved Mysteries and her Mom was on numerous talk shows.

I used to date an attractive and charming young woman I met in Reading PA, I knew her as Kim Specter at the time. Kim was a beautiful, friendly outgoing person who used to talk about going out West and becoming famous as an actress or model. She had high aspiration and I can tell you personally, she was very beautiful inside and out and she was always a lady, Kim was one of the most unique people I have ever known, She was truly something special.

After living out West for a few years and experiencing the West Coast myself, I warned her of all the wacko's and how dangerous living in California could be , especially if you stand out in a crowd like Kim did, but it was her dream to go out West and become famous.

This is her horrible tragedy and one of the biggest regrets in my life because I didn't marry this beautiful Angel when I had the chance.

http://www.unsolved.com/ajaxfiles/sol_kimberly_pandelios.htm

Kim was on A&E cold case files and Unsolved Mysteries and her Mom was on numerous talk shows.

Very sad story dog. I'm sorry you carry that regret with you. She was very beautiful and I'm sure loved by many. Unfortunately, a tragedy like this always leaves loved ones asking what if. I hope time helps.

Guest dog14787
Very sad story dog. I'm sorry you carry that regret with you. She was very beautiful and I'm sure loved by many. Unfortunately, a tragedy like this always leaves loved ones asking what if. I hope time helps.

I danced my first dance ever in public with Kim, we had a hostess come up and ask us to stay in a certain area because there camera was following us dance and everybody was watching us ( her ) on screen because we made such an attractive couple. I was always afraid to dance in public up until then, but she forced me into it.

Kim was petite, small, but she was a brown belt, I would like to think she went down fighting.

Thanks Push, but it still hurts as much today as it ever did, I just wish I could get my hands on that SOB.

I'm sure her husband from back then feels the same way.

My sister is a former actress who was in a play at Goodspeed Opera house in East Haddam, CT‎ many years ago. At a cast party, two disgusting, drunken leeches were attempting to hit on any/all of the young women in the show. Their names? Ted Kennedy and Chris Dodd.

I hope your sister didn't let Teddy drive her home :rolleyes:

Vinny Testaverde and two other Ravens tried to pick up my future wife and her two friends outside a bar in Baltimore one time in 2000.

And my mother claims that Charlie Daniels was absolutely madly in love with her when they were kids in school. She says she didn't like him because he was a hillbilly...

Vinny Testaverde and two other Ravens tried to pick up my future wife and her two friends outside a bar in Baltimore one time in 2000.

And my mother claims that Charlie Daniels was absolutely madly in love with her when they were kids in school. She says she didn't like him because he was a hillbilly...

Can you play the fiddle?