Good news for Alaskans - Palin resigning

Hey LA, is this one of those "what I meant" versus "what I inferred" things you're always talking about?

Yeah, pretty much.

You see, there are different kinds of stupid. There is Palin stupid, and then there's Biden stupid, except Biden isn't stupid, even though he says and does stupid things, like not understanding the difference between Article I and Article II of the Constitution, cuz if Palin did that, then that'd be Palin stupid, but Biden did it, so it's rhetorical flourish and it's just Biden being Biden and I think everyone knows that Biden is really quite intelligent...y'know, when he's not being stupid, but no matter how stupid Biden is, he'll never be Palin stupid because that's a whole different kind of stupid specifically reserved for successful, conservative women and anyone who disagrees with a liberal.

It's like listening to John Candy in "Stripes:" It's in the regulations.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man you've got disclaimers for everthing. "There are several kinds of discrimination and that's not the one I meant. Oh also there are different types of lazy and that's not the one I was talking about. And by the way there are a multitude of ways a person could be lazy and I was referring to that one not this one. And we've got common ingnorance and some other ignorance, I'm not sure what they call that one but it's the one I'm talking about.":lol:

Hey LA, is this one of those "what I meant" versus "what I inferred" things you're always talking about?

Jesus Fukking Christ, Chef, YOU'RE the one the made the distinction between ignorance and lazy in the first place in this thread! So the next time when I called her stupid, I added YOUR distinction of being intellectually lazy. :thumbsup::w00t::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

So in your mind ignorance on issues equals stupidity. To me it is more laziness than stupidity.

Jesus Fukking Christ, Chef, YOU'RE the one the made the distinction between ignorance and lazy in the first place in this thread! So the next time when I called her stupid, I added YOUR distinction of being intellectually lazy. :thumbsup::w00t::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Yes I did you !@#$stick. But I didn't make the differece between the fourteen types of ignorance and the difference between the seventeen types of lazy. I pointed out the difference between lazy and ignorant. See the difference? :lol::wallbash::wallbash:

See I can get frustrated too.

Yes I did you !@#$stick. But I didn't make the differece between the fourteen types of ignorance and the difference between the seventeen types of lazy. I pointed out the difference between lazy and ignorant. See the difference?

Yeah, I'm thorough and you're lazy. :w00t:

And they weren't disclaimers, they were explanations of the disparate kinds of stupid.

Plus, she's a whole bucket of stupid. All kinds of stupid. I was just listing the various kinds because it's really quite a menagerie. :thumbsup:

Where'd "lazy" come from? Always struck me as anything but.

It came from Chef Jim. I also said she is anything but a lazy person. I said "I believe she works hard and isn't a lazy person at all, she is "intellectually lazy" for not spending a lot of time trying to educate herself on the issues."

It came from Chef Jim. I also said she is anything but a lazy person. I said "I believe she works hard and isn't a lazy person at all, she is "intellectually lazy" for not spending a lot of time trying to educate herself on the issues."

where are you getting this "lazy" from? :thumbsup:

Yeah, I'm thorough and you're lazy. :w00t:

And they weren't disclaimers, they were explanations of the disparate kinds of stupid.

Plus, she's a whole bucket of stupid. All kinds of stupid. I was just listing the various kinds because it's really quite a menagerie. :thumbsup:

Dude now you're just being hella stupid.

She isn't lazy at all but she is intellectually lazy. :thumbsup::w00t::wallbash: Owe, my head hurts.

Well, you see, Jim, if you weren't "intellectually lazy" like Sarah Plain you would have read the entire thread and have already known that when I typed "lazy" it wasn't the common meaning for the term. I believe she works hard and isn't a lazy person at all, she is "intellectually lazy" for not spending a lot of time trying to educate herself on the issues, and Chef and others wished to distinguish between common ignorance and not bothering to read when made her ignorant on issues.

Heaven forbid she spent her time as Alaska's Governor on Alaska issues. Poor career move. But of course your beloved Hillery and Obama left the states that voted them in for dead,and advanced their carers nicely

Heaven forbid she spent her time as Alaska's Governor on Alaska issues. Poor career move. But of course your beloved Hillery and Obama left the states that voted them in for dead,and advanced their carers nicely

They don't count

Wait a minute, you guys are serious? I thought you were all kidding when you inferred you didn't think she wasn't a moron.

Couric: You’ve cited Alaska’s proximity to Russia as part of your foreign policy experience. What did you mean by that?

Sarah Palin: That Alaska has a very narrow maritime border between a foreign country, Russia, and, on our other side, the land-boundary that we have with Canada. It’s funny that a comment like that was kinda made to … I don’t know, you know … reporters.

Couric: Mocked?

Palin: Yeah, mocked, I guess that’s the word, yeah.

Couric: Well, explain to me why that enhances your foreign-policy credentials.

Palin: Well, it certainly does, because our, our next-door neighbors are foreign countries, there in the state that I am the executive of. And there…

Couric: Have you ever been involved in any negotiations, for example, with the Russians?

Palin: We have trade missions back and forth, we do. It’s very important when you consider even national security issues with Russia. As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where do they go? It’s Alaska. It’s just right over the border. It is from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right there, they are right next to our state.

:thumbsup::w00t::wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

I actually get what Pete's talking about. The apparent lack of preparation on Governor Palin's part for the campaign's most important moments was measurable.

As I said earlier, the woman who has been running around the since her addition to the Republican Presidential ticket is not the same savvy person who was elected to lead the state of Alaska. Doesn't come anywhere close, really.

Was it just lack of preparation or do you think she became defensive after the MSM decided to treat her like a pinata? Personally, I think she is pretty damn saavy to have gotten where she did. You expect politicians to be roasted during a national campaign, but what the MSM did to her was shameful and disrespectful, IMHO.

Of course, when he is sober and not singing.

If you honestly think Sarah Palin is as intelligent a human being as Joe Biden, you're as dumb a person as she is.

And there you have it YET AGAIN. Someone disagrees with a liberal, they're dumb.

Hate to break it to you, doggie, but you can't defend Biden's idiocy by somehow trying to make people think that Palin is MORE of an idiot.

First of all, if you're a Senator, and you're drunk, and you see a camcorder, how BIG of a !@#$ing moron do you need to be to start singing and dancing like an 80-year-old who suddenly forgot to put on his Depends? Admit it; you'd have to be a colossal-sized moron. You'd have to be a Darwin Awards moron. Intelligent people don't do stupid shiiiit like that and you know it.

But no. To you, apparently Biden is right when, on the campaign trail, he argues that McCain isn't paying attention to "a three letter word. Jobs. J-O-B-S." I mean, he actually spells it right, which is a miracle in and of itself, and STILL doesn't know how many letters it takes to spell the word "Jobs." Could it be that the rest of the world has been miscounting that four-letter word???? Apparently so!

Or maybe he was right on when he told a wheelchair-bound Senator Chuck Graham "Stand up, Chuck!!" Because let's face it; intelligent people don't have time to understand who, precisely, they're talking about, right? They're just TOO DAMN intelligent to waste time on that sort of trivial stuff.

Or maybe he was right when he needed to know "the number" to a government website. I mean, we all know that Biden really intended to give the IP address, given how unbelievably intelligent he is, right? Only idiots use domain names when they want to go to a website. Biden knows the really intelligent people look up the number.

But of course, he's not a moron to you because you, somehow, know him personally and can vouch for how intelligent he is. In fact, you defend this moron's alleged intelligence so much, one might even wonder if he's actually not a moronic white guy, but rather a black guy in disguise, who murdered a white person in cold blood, which of course to you is perfectly acceptable because that way all of today's whiteys can understand what it meant to be a black person in the 1800s.

But no. Palin's the moron. Biden's the genius. And you're the authority on all of it. :thumbsup::w00t: