I am sick of hearing about how our coaching sucks....

Guest dog14787
The only way this get's better is if the Dean admits he is a quadriplegic with a very sophisticated wheelchair.

Beating Dean in a game of chess would be just fine (easily) :censored:

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always full of compliments aren't we Dean, have nothing better to say just insult their posts.

Why don't you take your BS somewhere else. :censored:

A little harsh, don't you think Dog? Oh wait its 2 months before the season... this is to be expected! As you were. :unsure:

Guest dog14787
A little harsh, don't you think Dog? Oh wait its 2 months before the season... this is to be expected! As you were. :censored:

doggonit Dean!!!!!!!!!!!! I know you must be insulting someone somewhere and this BS has to stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure:

If you really think about it, the Bills do have a great coaching staff. The players love Coach Jauron, they look great at Friday practices, the coaches are always first to defend the players, the gameplan, the game results, or themselves. Dick was coach of the year, once. We even won, like, 5 games at the beginning of last season and he earned an extension. I agree with SKOOBY, these coaches are great.

If you really think about it, the Bills do have a great coaching staff. The players love Coach Jauron, they look great at Friday practices, the coaches are always first to defend the players, the gameplan, the game results, or themselves. Dick was coach of the year, once. We even won, like, 5 games at the beginning of last season and he earned an extension. I agree with SKOOBY, these coaches are great.

Classic post, way to play it cool.

Guest dog14787
I didn't. I assume a mod (Lori?) deleted those.

It was fine by me, as Tim basically said the same thing to you, but more professionally, of course.

Maybe someone would like to explain to me why then if they think its necessary to delete your posts from a thread, they don't just say, hey Dean, mellow out with this crap so I don't have to come in behind you and clean up your BS.

SKOOBY and a few others here on this board have been taking this abuse from Dean long enough, I'm not perfect, nobody's perfect, but to go around constantly insulting folks is wrong. How intimidating is that on new posters? I'll bet half the folks around here are afraid to even start a topic for fear of being embarrassed because of folks like Dean.

When a member can't post or start a thread without this moron constantly cutting down his or her's intelligence then it needs to stop.

I'm not thin skinned and I realize I'm going to get a certain amount of ridicule, but to have someone constantly insult my posts and my fellow posters post and threads just out of meanness is bad for the board and should be stopped. :censored:

Note: Just In case you guys are wondering what really got under my skin I'll explain. How would you like to introduce yourself to someone for the very first time and this person is a prominent figure ( Tim Graham ) and on my very first question to Graham before Tim even had a chance to answer my question, this moron basically in so many words says, hey Tim, this guys an idiot.

Keep in mind this is a question and answer thread were the normal everyday poster gets a chance to talk a bit with someone with vast knowledge and experience in the sports world. Its not ask Dean a question thread.

Now wouldn't that piss you off?

Note: Just In case you guys are wondering what really got under my skin I'll explain. How would you like to introduce yourself to someone for the very first time and this person is a prominent figure ( Tim Graham ) and on my very first question to Graham before Tim even had a chance to answer my question, this moron basically in so many words says, hey Tim, this guys an idiot.

Keep in mind this is a question and answer thread were the normal everyday poster gets a chance to talk a bit with someone with vast knowledge and experience in the sports world. Its not ask Dean a question thread.

Can you link us to those so we can decide for ourselves if we was really being a jerk or if you were just having a bad day and took offense to it? It happens, and Dean at times can be a sarcastic person, but I don't think he is the reason people don't post on here, it's the stupid posters who come in and pick fights and think they know it all, who once someone proves their statement wrong starts hurling insults because that's the only way they can defend themselves.

Guest dog14787
Can you link us to those so we can decide for ourselves if we was really being a jerk or if you were just having a bad day and took offense to it? It happens, and Dean at times can be a sarcastic person, but I don't think he is the reason people don't post on here, it's the stupid posters who come in and pick fights and think they know it all, who once someone proves their statement wrong starts hurling insults because that's the only way they can defend themselves.

His posts were deleted off the ask Tim Graham a question thread.

I'm not afraid to lose an argument or afraid to admit when I'm wrong, I do it all the time, but what Dean did would piss anyone off.

added: probably over 6,000 posts, I get along with everyone and sometimes even go out of my way to say something nice to a new poster or thread starter just so they feel at home, I even bare my soul on this board trying to give folks something interesting to read. I do it for my fellow Bills fans, the same way SKOOBY does and all the other die hard fans on this board.

I don't come here to be insulted andI've had a run in with the Mods one time here on TSW and it was on a dispute with Dean.

Now it makes me wonder how many normal decent posters Dean has pissed off in the past and as a result the other poster gets booted.

Maybe someone would like to explain to me why then if they think its necessary to delete your posts from a thread, they don't just say, hey Dean, mellow out with this crap so I don't have to come in behind you and clean up your BS.

SKOOBY and a few others here on this board have been taking this abuse from Dean long enough, I'm not perfect, nobody's perfect, but to go around constantly insulting folks is wrong. How intimidating is that on new posters? I'll bet half the folks around here are afraid to even start a topic for fear of being embarrassed because of folks like Dean.

When a member can't post or start a thread without this moron constantly cutting down his or her's intelligence then it needs to stop.

I'm not thin skinned and I realize I'm going to get a certain amount of ridicule, but to have someone constantly insult my posts and my fellow posters post and threads just out of meanness is bad for the board and should be stopped. :thumbsup:

Wow. Who knew The Dean had such power.

By the way, Tim...this guy's an idiot. And the coaching sucks, too.

Perhaps they should, but I wouldn't second guess the mods here, who are very relaxed. IMO, they should delete a lot of posts (some of mine included) and warn/ban more users, many of which seem to be here simply to stir up trouble. BTW, I believe at least one of your posts was deleted in that thread, too (although I could be wrong).

I'm not thin skinned

Compared to what/who? Your incessant whining suggests otherwise.

And I didn't make my comment "before Tim even had a chance to answer my question". I'm fairly certain there had already been an exchange of a post, or two, between the two of you before I decided to give a friendly word of advice to Mr, Graham. If it was immediately after your first question to Tim, then I apologize. I should have given you the opportunity to act like a reasonable poster, and not like...well, how you usually post. Perhaps you would have deferred, a little, to a guy with far more football savvy than yourself. It's clear that ship has sailed though.

So, accept my apology if I did not let Tim get a taste of your bizarreness before intervening. He has experienced it now, so there will be no need for me to repeat that mistake.

But as to the side comment to Tim, you may have noticed that many of the normal posters will tip each other off, if they are in a worthless tit-for-tat for a poster with a reputation for being extraordinarily hard-headed, obtuse, bereft of any intellectual honesty or just your run of the mill dunderhead. It helps spare the normal poster the pain many have already experienced with that kind of poster. I'm not sure how much of the regular board Tim gets to read, so I feared he may have had to repeat the same senseless back and forth many of us have had with you, and I tried to help him avoid that. In the end, it is usually better that a person get burned by crayonz, or feeds a troll, than avoiding it because he/she was warned...first had experience is good stuff, most of the time.

Now, lets get back to the topic at hand:

Jauron has been less than stellar the past three years. In his first year, while not especially impressive, he managed to right a ship that looked to be going under. I wasn't particularly happy with many of the decisions, and felt the team could have won another game or two, with better coaching...but it was far from a horrible year for Jauron. Towards the end of the season they were operating more effectively on offense and things looked bright for 2007.

In 2007, the Bills were ravaged by injury. Yes, injuries occur on every team, but the Bills were hit especially hard, particularly on defense. Staying in games and going 7-9 might not look like a bad record for the team, considering. But the offense was a mess, gameday decision making was terrible.

Last year's disastrous second half really emphasized the coaching issues on this team. Games were LOST by poor coaching and at times, the team looked lost on the field. While the Bills usually gave a good effort under DJ's command, that changed a few times last year, as they looked to be phoning it in, or unprepared for what they were facing. That's one of the worst things you can say about a HC, IMO..."the team was unprepared".

Keeping DJ was a bad decision by the FO, IMO. But that doesn't mean there can't be a positive outcome for that bad decision. I hope DJ's back is against the wall, and I hope he feels that wall on his back. As I have no other option (as a Bills fan) I will root for the Bills, and hope DJ has learned a few things along the say (I'm sure he has, he's a smart guy) and decides to put that knowledge into action on the field (that's the part I worry about). The introduction of the no-huddle shows he may be moving in the right direction.

...I even bare my soul on this board trying to give folks something interesting to read. I do it for my fellow Bills fans, the same way SKOOBY does and all the other die hard fans on this board.

'nuff said