I am sick of hearing about how our coaching sucks....

This is not true and Beli-puke has actually admitted that. Kosar's skills were not diminishing all that much at this point. He was cut shortly after shredding the San Francisco 49ers on Monday Night Football.

Kosar and Beli-puke butted heads and Kosar lost.

I remember it happening that way as well, BB had no love in his heart for Bernie.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to step away from the mirror before you post.

... Brilliant! So we are back to the "No you are!!" Come backs... Thank you for proving my point. That comment I made was at least toward a worthless statement like no your gay! but you didn't need to add another of the same.

I am now convinced that SKOOBY and dog are one and the same. If not, what did we do to deserve 2 people like this on one board.

Somebody called me Gay so I called him Gay. Why don't you ask the person who started the false accusations why he did it? You read the post before mine and you knew why I did it. Yet here you are 100 some posts in asking why I'm here.

I mean seriously, its odd you would back peddle through a whole thread and pick this one particular post to comment about don't you think?

Actually I stopped reading the post because of all the garbage up to that point and now am continuing to do the same up to your replies. I am sure I didn't miss anything.

Guest dog14787
... Brilliant! So we are back to the "No you are!!" Come backs... Thank you for proving my point. That comment I made was at least toward a worthless statement like no your gay! but you didn't need to add another of the same.

I am now convinced that SKOOBY and dog are one and the same. If not, what did we do to deserve 2 people like this on one board.

Why include me in your rants, unless you can show were I have done anything more than defend myself on this board.

I've been a good patron here on TSW so I suggest you find something else to complain about, I have dozens of threads and over six thousands posts and I've had one run in with the Mods. Simon firmly put me in my place and that was the last time I've been a problem and that was a long time ago. I suggest you let the Mods do there job and go about your business because its you that looks like your trying to start problems, not myself, not SKOOBY, you.

Why include me in your rants, unless you can show were I have done anything more than defend myself on this board.

I've been a good patron here on TSW so I suggest you find something else to complain about, I have dozens of threads and over six thousands posts and I've had one run in with the Mods. Simon firmly put me in my place and that was the last time I've been a problem and that was a long time ago. I suggest you let the Mods do there job and go about your business because its you that looks like your trying to start problems, not myself, not SKOOBY, you.

It's odd that guys come on here to attack people and act like they come in peace. Then they have the I am not watching this thread post but somehow still post to show how smart they are by avoiding it.

Retards humping doorknobs is my best description of the situation.

Hey, what ever. I'm done. You took a rant because of the your gay statement. I am done with it. But posting thousands of your gay posts doesn't really count for much does it. I have been a member of this board as you can see for some time and I only try to post when there is something worth posting. What these posts have shown me is that there are a few people that should follow the same discretion. People are right to disagree. And if your posts are senseless banter people have the right to say so. Post something with more cred and you wont. Everyone also has the right to defend theirself. Good for you for doing that.

Guest dog14787
It's odd that guys come on here to attack people and act like they come in peace. Then they have the I am not watching this thread post but somehow still post to show how smart they are by avoiding it.

Guys or Guy and this guy has been around, doesn't this sound familiar SKOOB, I mean am I hearing an echo here?

"I am now convinced that SKOOBY and dog are one and the same"

Now who else made the exact same statement for lack of anything better to say?

No the Dean proved he actually kept reading by continuing to reply after his I stopped here statement. But proving a point to you is like banging your head against the wall. <_<:blink:

Still think your posts have some humor mixed with truth in it. I have just been calling it like I see it here. If your defending an actual bud then good for you, believe what you like. I really don't care. I am done and only posted because this was left before my last was finished.

I have been sucked in... Everyone can laugh at me now for doing it.

Guest dog14787
No the Dean proved he actually kept reading by continuing to reply after his I stopped here statement. But proving a point to you is like banging your head against the wall. <_<:blink:

Still think your posts have some humor mixed with truth in it. I have just been calling it like I see it here. If your defending an actual bud then good for you, believe what you like. I really don't care. I am done and only posted because this was left before my last was finished.

I have been sucked in... Everyone can laugh at me now for doing it.

I'm not laughing and I have no desire to make someone else's life miserable so mellow out, its no big deal.

I'm not laughing and I have no desire to make someone else's life miserable so mellow out, its no big deal.

Yeah seriously, let's just chill out and enjoy ourselves. I am not against anyone here and prefer to hear everyone's opinion on the topic, not each other. Dog is not me either, he's a good man as well.

Maybe the fans should expect more also - even if that means being critical of the coaching or performances on the field.

I think all fans should be critical of the coaching staff and performances on the field if its lacking (and it has been), but I think the point of the original post is that its the off season so there isn't anything to be critical about right now and yet so many posts no matter what the topic is turns into "Who cares, our coach is a proven loser, 6-10 next year"

If people want to start a thread about Jauron's inadequacies as a coach, go for it, but to just jump into every thread (not saying you personally LGB) to say Jauron is a loser we're doomed gets old. He's our coach to start next season whether anyone likes it or not and calling him a loser won't change it...so lets talk about other things and when they start playing games again if the team tanks, everyone can start ranting again about Jauron.

Exactly. There are still people on here that believe a proven loser of HC is actually a qualified winning HC because they have deluded themselves into thinking the only thing said loser HC has been missing is "talented players".

A lot of us, who are trying to stay positive for next season, aren't saying Jauron is a world beater, but

considering he will be our coach next year and we can't change it, we're willing to stand behind him and

give him another chance...what other choice is there?

And, of course, talent matters when assessing a coaches record, how could it not?

This is just so ridiculous. You guys have to stop with the comparisons of Belichick and Jauron.

See my post on page 3 of this thread, the comparison isn't saying Jauron is as good of a coach

as Bellicheck, but saying Bellicheck wasn't successful until his 7th year as a head coach, so its not

unheard of for a coach to seem like a perennial loser and then start winning.

You don't all of a sudden "get it" at his age. At his age you've either been there done that or you are what your record says you are.

People continue to learn and grow until the day they die, people get better at their jobs the longer

they do them..."experience is the best teacher"...at what age do you think people can't get better

at something? 40, 50, 60?

Who have we fielded on the Bills over te past 9 years that left to become a superstar or Pro-Bowler, Pat Williams was great when he left but how many others were really that great?? We have fielded retreads and had very few really gifted players that gave us so much more than anyone else at one position compared to the rest of the league. I'd say we've been average because that's all we had, never expecting much more.

Ralph sided with DJ because he told him the truth, he worked with nearly nothing and made them better. This year, we are fielding additional talent on both sides of the ball unlike we have seen in Buffalo for a long time. Get your popcorn ready.

I think all fans should be critical of the coaching staff and performances on the field if its lacking (and it has been), but I think the point of the original post is that its the off season so there isn't anything to be critical about right now and yet so many posts no matter what the topic is turns into "Who cares, our coach is a proven loser, 6-10 next year"

If people want to start a thread about Jauron's inadequacies as a coach, go for it, but to just jump into every thread (not saying you personally LGB) to say Jauron is a loser we're doomed gets old. He's our coach to start next season whether anyone likes it or not and calling him a loser won't change it...so lets talk about other things and when they start playing games again if the team tanks, everyone can start ranting again about Jauron.

A lot of us, who are trying to stay positive for next season, aren't saying Jauron is a world beater, but

considering he will be our coach next year and we can't change it, we're willing to stand behind him and

give him another chance...what other choice is there?

And, of course, talent matters when assessing a coaches record, how could it not?

See my post on page 3 of this thread, the comparison isn't saying Jauron is as good of a coach

as Bellicheck, but saying Bellicheck wasn't successful until his 7th year as a head coach, so its not

unheard of for a coach to seem like a perennial loser and then start winning.

People continue to learn and grow until the day they die, people get better at their jobs the longer

they do them..."experience is the best teacher"...at what age do you think people can't get better

at something? 40, 50, 60?