I am sick of hearing about how our coaching sucks....

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure Skooby ever has an honest position. I am convinced he is here to simply disrupt the board with his regular onslaught of pointless threads. I think Skooby's main position is, "Look at me, look at me, look at me!"

I can't seem help laughing everytime Skooby starts a thread. The funny thing is even though many people think his posts are rediculous, there always seems to be a whole bunch of people discussing his topics. Perhaps his posts are not as foolish or pointless as you think. It seems to me that he has a tendency to wear his opinions on his sleeve. He expresses them openly and that can be interpreted that he is not so smart. I don't know that though. Look at the debate occurring in this thread and others as well.....some good stuff. Now don't get me wrong. He's no genious either, but his threads are actually entertaining if nothing else.

I'm an enigma.

It's madness that you call me an attention hound, attack me after admitting to reading 1 line & then continue to post about nothing. Let's stay on topic here and I am asking you to avoid my post, you claim not to read them anyways so what does it matter to you then?

I can't seem help laughing everytime Skooby starts a thread. The funny thing is even though many people think his posts are rediculous, there always seems to be a whole bunch of people discussing his topics. Perhaps his posts are not as foolish or pointless as you think. It seems to me that he has a tendency to wear his opinions on his sleeve. He expresses them openly and that can be interpreted that he is not so smart. I don't know that though. Look at the debate occurring in this thread and others as well.....some good stuff. Now don't get me wrong. He's no genious either, but his threads are actually entertaining if nothing else.

Yes, there are times when our collective intelligence and humor save an otherwise worthless thread.

It's madness that you call me an attention hound, attack me after admitting to reading 1 line

One incredibly stupid line, that introduced the thread. Full disclosure!

I try to find unique topics in an attempt to diversify the board. Not every post will be loved & cherished but looking at the bigger picture, I write so it's easy to read / fairly simple to follow.

Yes, there are times when our collective intelligence and humor save an otherwise worthless thread.

I wouldn't go so far as to call it "saving" a worthless thread, however there are clearly more and more people getting fed up with the quantity of SKOOB's threads, and that has in turn led to each of his new ridiculous threads to be bombarded with a higher rate of angry posters. It's only funny in a completely cynical way. I, for one, have truly found this guy to be down right annoying and I'm pretty sure that I've been a strong advocate for his banishment since he started the "official gameday threads" at like 5 am just so he could have that honor. I don't know exactly why, but that rubbed off entirely the wrong way with me. Couple that with his continuing desire to make up random sh*t and post gossip almost daily in order to snag the attention of everyone, and you truly have a guy that I've come to despise.

Topics are only as good as the people that understand them. We have a pretty intelligent group here that follow tungsten closely enough to read everything, not just 1 line or post. Throwing away anything after 1 line of reading it is cheating yourself out of a potential for beauty (or ugliness). Thanks for nod.

I wouldn't go so far as to call it "saving" a worthless thread, however there are clearly more and more people getting fed up with the quantity of SKOOB's threads, and that has in turn led to each of his new ridiculous threads to be bombarded with a higher rate of angry posters. It's only funny in a completely cynical way. I, for one, have truly found this guy to be down right annoying and I'm pretty sure that I've been a strong advocate for his banishment since he started the "official gameday threads" at like 5 am just so he could have that honor. I don't know exactly why, but that rubbed off entirely the wrong way with me. Couple that with his continuing desire to make up random sh*t and post gossip almost daily in order to snag the attention of everyone, and you truly have a guy that I've come to despise.

Agreed. It's like the worst of sports-talk radio...and it's always on.

Yet you shadow my every move & secretly hide an admiration for every letter I write. Why don't you simply avoid my threads and start your own secret society of silence, it would spare many of us moments of reading your dribble.

It seems difficult for me to fathom why people have to seek my posts out to complain about them being a problem. Isn't the whining troll showing up in a thread the problem ??

We have a bunch of Bills haters in the press talking about nothing. We had a great draft, revamped our O-line and picked up the highest producing WR over the past 3 years. Dallas didn't win any SB with T.O. either but they can buy anyone they want and we have their best offensive weapon now. Stroud was a weapon last year, POZ our highest producing tackler, we now have a new great first stepper in Maybin and have a few healthy people coming back.

I attribute all of this to our current coaching staff and give 0 credit outside of it. I see bigger things for us this year and the light will finally shine on Buffalo instead of the usual suspects. DJ, Russ and crew get this season to put it all together, they have my support, the bigger question is do they have yours?

What's in your Kool-Aid?

You're right pal. All your posts go way over my head.

You won't know when things go over your head, that's the key part of not knowing. Stay simple, stay silent is my best advice for you.

Yet you shadow my every move & secretly hide an admiration for every letter I write. Why don't you simply avoid my threads and start your own secret society of silence, it would spare many of us moments of reading your dribble.

It seems difficult for me to fathom why people have to seek my posts out to complain about them being a problem. Isn't the whining troll showing up in a thread the problem ??

Dude. Don't you realize you start an average of 2-3 threads a day? Don't you realize that's excessive? Seriously you have a problem.

They're never something that you rant about either, it's typically worthless propositions or hypothetical scenerios and that you force people to engage in. It's annoying. I don't know how you can't see that. Having 5 threads on the front page is not something to be proud of. It makes you a god damn pest.

You won't know when things go over your head, that's the key part of not knowing.

:w00t:

Oh, the irony...

stay silent is my best advice for you

Many of us have that same advice for you. You've got the "simple" part down, that's for sure.

Sucralent

:thumbsup:

We have a bunch of Bills haters in the press talking about nothing. We had a great draft, revamped our O-line and picked up the highest producing WR over the past 3 years. Dallas didn't win any SB with T.O. either but they can buy anyone they want and we have their best offensive weapon now. Stroud was a weapon last year, POZ our highest producing tackler, we now have a new great first stepper in Maybin and have a few healthy people coming back.

I attribute all of this to our current coaching staff and give 0 credit outside of it. I see bigger things for us this year and the light will finally shine on Buffalo instead of the usual suspects. DJ, Russ and crew get this season to put it all together, they have my support, the bigger question is do they have yours?

I'll have what you're having!

Dude. Don't you realize you start an average of 2-3 threads a day? Don't you realize that's excessive? Seriously you have a problem.

They're never something that you rant about either, it's typically worthless propositions or hypothetical scenerios and that you force people to engage in. It's annoying. I don't know how you can't see that. Having 5 threads on the front page is not something to be proud of. It makes you a god damn pest.

It is usually stuff that is being actively discussed in other threads. Of course, that involves reading the threads and the opinions of others. Skooby doesn't really care about the opinions of others. He likes to start threads.

I wonder what percentage of Skooby's posts are in threads other than his own?