I am sick of hearing about how our coaching sucks....

Dude. Don't you realize you start an average of 2-3 threads a day? Don't you realize that's excessive? Seriously you have a problem.

They're never something that you rant about either, it's typically worthless propositions or hypothetical scenerios and that you force people to engage in. It's annoying. I don't know how you can't see that. Having 5 threads on the front page is not something to be proud of. It makes you a god damn pest.

If you look at the current front page, 2 of the 4 threads are from articles about events that happened. The other 2 were started July 2 / July 3rd. Articles are someone else's opinion and I am really sick of hearing about how our coaches suck. Our players suck for not performing and to say that our coaches always put them in a position to fail is BS. Anyone that has watched all the games can see the players we field have breakdowns on occasion and make mistakes, yet it's the coaches fault.

The Dolphins went from a 1 win team in 2007 to the playoffs last season after changing their team around. We have been borderline .500 for 3 years now & with a few bounces the right way, we really would be .500 or better. JP's Jets game is a prime example of how to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory but that's the coaches fault as well I guess.

The FO / coaches made a point of it to cut their dead weight this season and get people who wanted to play hard all the time on the field. Character is no longer being mentioned and neither is the playoffs, just work hard and get results. I am as sick of talking about any success we might have as the rest of us but after watching stupid players hand things away, I like seeing wholesale changes. Peters is a prime example of a whiny child that would not play hard all the time, he's gone. It takes alot of courage to send away a pro-bowler but it takes more to show the rest of the team that if you don't play hard, you're replaced. That builds character and sets a tone that you are not bigger than the team you play on, that's huge to me.

GO BILLS!!

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I try to find unique topics in an attempt to diversify the board. Not every post will be loved & cherished but looking at the bigger picture, I write so it's easy to read / fairly simple to follow.

I don't really care about that. I just like your post's because they "are" opinionated. People recognize that and immediately dive in for debate. I say let the show go on. Break a leg Skoob.

The great thing about an opinion is it's yours and no none can take that away from you. You may change your opinion and possibly like someone elses opinion better, but in the end it's still your choice to do so. By the same token, you may feel strongly enough about your opinion to stick by it no matter what. Whatever you do, don't stop speaking your mind. You are a member here and I may not always agree with you but I do enjoy your post's.

By the way, don't be too upset with The Dean. He is entitled to his own opinion too.

Pre-Tom Brady, I would call Bellycheat average at best. It took one guy like Tom Brady (however sickening saying it makes me) to get BB a much higher level of success. Montana made San Fran into a powerhouse and made Walsh look like a genius.

My point is a coaches greatness in the NFL is really determined by what kind of players they field. The Bills have basically fielded losers for 9 years and we never really put together a drafted O-line since then, nor had 2 top flight WR's like we do now. We have the talent to go out and run the ball well. We also have probably the deepest WR cores in the league, chalked full of speed / talent.

The last time DJ had a team this talented, he went 13-3. I personally expect a similiar result, 11-5 / 12-4. We can't win them all this season but we can actually know that we can win every game we play in, even if we don't win.

Agree...

I will also note, despite our QB's being the worst producing QB's in the league over our last 8 games and having all of our injuries, our team was never once out of any game and had a chance to win against better teams every week during that stretch. In fact, the only game we werent in was the AZ game.

I don't really care about that. I just like your post's because they "are" opinionated. People recognize that and immediately dive in for debate. I say let the show go on. Break a leg Skoob.

The great thing about an opinion is it's yours and no none can take that away from you. You may change your opinion and possibly like someone elses opinion better, but in the end it's still your choice to do so. By the same token, you may feel strongly enough about your opinion to stick by it no matter what. Whatever you do, don't stop speaking your mind. You are a member here and I may not always agree with you but I do enjoy your post's.

By the way, don't be too upset with The Dean. He is entitled to his own opinion too.

:thumbsup:

Guest dog14787
Dude. Don't you realize you start an average of 2-3 threads a day? Don't you realize that's excessive? Seriously you have a problem.

They're never something that you rant about either, it's typically worthless propositions or hypothetical scenerios and that you force people to engage in. It's annoying. I don't know how you can't see that. Having 5 threads on the front page is not something to be proud of. It makes you a god damn pest.

This is what Dean does to a perfectly normal thread, him and the rest of his gang on the TSW boys club turn it to a match on who can insult the thread starter better,

Hey, I've got a great idea,Take your BS to another thread or start your own thread, or are you guys that dense you can't figure it out?

You don't like his threads don't read them, what is this a kindergarten playground? or an adult chat forum?

This is what Dean does to a perfectly normal thread, him and the rest of his gang on the TSW boys club turn it to a match on who can insult the thread starter better,

Hey, I've got a great idea,Take your BS to another thread or start your own thread, or are you guys that dense you can't figure it out?

You don't like his threads don't read them, what is this a kindergarten playground? or an adult talk forum?

:thumbsup: & if you plan on forming an opinion, try to make it past 1 line to determine what is going on. It's pretty simple to avoid versus attacking, isn't it ??

Articles are someone else's opinion and I am really sick of hearing about how our coaches suck.

GO BILLS!!

And there are threads that talk about coaching on the board, all the time. I invite you to join in, and share in the conversation.

What incredible arrogance you must have to feel your opinion deserves its own thread, as often as you seem to.

And there are threads that talk about coaching on the board, all the time. I invite you to join in, and share in the conversation.

I had a difficult time finding articles defending the Bills coaches, do you have a link to this "conversation"?

You don't like his threads don't read them, what is this a kindergarten playground? or an adult talk forum?

I have read every line of this thread and I still don't really understand what Dean did to tick you off so much. OK, he posted something that you didn't like. So what? I'm pretty sure though that by now he really regrets it, even though he doesn't seem to really know "it" is exactly. You've made it perfectly clear how upset you are but constantly going after Dean isn't going to solve any problems. Your beating a dead horse. I agree that berating another member is just plain wrong, but the way you are going about this is not going to get you anywhere, except toward creating bad blood man. Baaaaaad Blood.

I had a difficult time finding articles defending the Bills coaches, do you have a link to this "conversation"?

You include the crickets in the orginal post? Was I supposed to reply BEFORE you posted this nonsense?

There are any number of threads that have discussions of the Bills coaching. Here are some where Jauron specifically is discussed:

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...7&hl=jauron

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...3&hl=jauron

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...0&hl=jauron

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...9&hl=jauron

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...1&hl=jauron

Your comments would have been appropriate (although still not very impressive) in most any of them. But, you would actually have to me involved in the conversation, outside of your own threads, to notice that. My advice:

Read more, start fewer threads.

You include the crickets in the orginal post? Was I supposed to reply BEFORE you posted this nonsense?

There are any number of threads that have discussions of the Bills coaching. Here are some where Jauron specifically is discussed:

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...3&hl=jauron

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...0&hl=jauron

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...9&hl=jauron

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...1&hl=jauron

Your comments would have been appropriate (although still not very impressive) in most any of them. But, you would actually have to me involved in the conversation, outside of your own threads, to notice that. My advice:

Read more, start fewer threads.

These are supporting the Buffalo Bills coaches threads?? Don't you think that is a bit of a reach here ?

These are supporting the Buffalo Bills coaches threads?? Don't you think that is a bit of a reach here ?

No. That's why you need to read threads. They evolve, just like this one. If you read first, you would notice the conversation in progress. You start threads first.

EDIT: The search function exists for a reason.

Guest dog14787
Perhaps they should, but I wouldn't second guess the mods here, who are very relaxed. IMO, they should delete a lot of posts (some of mine included) and warn/ban more users, many of which seem to be here simply to stir up trouble. BTW, I believe at least one of your posts was deleted in that thread, too (although I could be wrong).

Compared to what/who? Your incessant whining suggests otherwise.

And I didn't make my comment "before Tim even had a chance to answer my question". I'm fairly certain there had already been an exchange of a post, or two, between the two of you before I decided to give a friendly word of advice to Mr, Graham. If it was immediately after your first question to Tim, then I apologize. I should have given you the opportunity to act like a reasonable poster, and not like...well, how you usually post. Perhaps you would have deferred, a little, to a guy with far more football savvy than yourself. It's clear that ship has sailed though.

So, accept my apology if I did not let Tim get a taste of your bizarreness before intervening. He has experienced it now, so there will be no need for me to repeat that mistake.

But as to the side comment to Tim, you may have noticed that many of the normal posters will tip each other off, if they are in a worthless tit-for-tat for a poster with a reputation for being extraordinarily hard-headed, obtuse, bereft of any intellectual honesty or just your run of the mill dunderhead. It helps spare the normal poster the pain many have already experienced with that kind of poster. I'm not sure how much of the regular board Tim gets to read, so I feared he may have had to repeat the same senseless back and forth many of us have had with you, and I tried to help him avoid that. In the end, it is usually better that a person get burned by crayonz, or feeds a troll, than avoiding it because he/she was warned...first had experience is good stuff, most of the time.

Now, lets get back to the topic at hand:

Jauron has been less than stellar the past three years. In his first year, while not especially impressive, he managed to right a ship that looked to be going under. I wasn't particularly happy with many of the decisions, and felt the team could have won another game or two, with better coaching...but it was far from a horrible year for Jauron. Towards the end of the season they were operating more effectively on offense and things looked bright for 2007.

In 2007, the Bills were ravaged by injury. Yes, injuries occur on every team, but the Bills were hit especially hard, particularly on defense. Staying in games and going 7-9 might not look like a bad record for the team, considering. But the offense was a mess, gameday decision making was terrible.

Last year's disastrous second half really emphasized the coaching issues on this team. Games were LOST by poor coaching and at times, the team looked lost on the field. While the Bills usually gave a good effort under DJ's command, that changed a few times last year, as they looked to be phoning it in, or unprepared for what they were facing. That's one of the worst things you can say about a HC, IMO..."the team was unprepared".

Keeping DJ was a bad decision by the FO, IMO. But that doesn't mean there can't be a positive outcome for that bad decision. I hope DJ's back is against the wall, and I hope he feels that wall on his back. As I have no other option (as a Bills fan) I will root for the Bills, and hope DJ has learned a few things along the say (I'm sure he has, he's a smart guy) and decides to put that knowledge into action on the field (that's the part I worry about). The introduction of the no-huddle shows he may be moving in the right direction.

I'll reply once more to your line of BS and I'm done with you, its up to you if you want to continue stirring the fire, I have had numerous exchanges on this board with many posters and have had zero problems with all of them.

There is not a doubt in my mind I could destroy you in a game of chess or anything else for that matter yet here you are flapping your jaws about things that's are totally inaccurate, Where is the proof? Go through my exchanges if it makes you happy, I'm not perfect, but everything is there in black and white, but I don't care what you think and whats been posted has already been read.

I could care less about your opinions Dean and this is the last time I will ever discuss anything with you.

I'll reply once more to your line of BS and I'm done with you, its up to you if you want to continue stirring the fire, I have had numerous exchanges on this board with many posters and have had zero problems with all of them.

There is not a doubt in my mind I could destroy you in a game of chess or anything else for that matter yet here you are flapping your jaws about things that's are totally inaccurate, Where is the proof? Go through my exchanges if it makes you happy, I'm not perfect, but everything is there in black and white, but I don't care what you think and whats been posted has already read.

I could care less about your opinions Dean and this is the last time I will ever discuss anything with you.

Thank you.

And what is your obsession with chess? Yes, you could beat me at chess...I don't play. This is a football board.

Keep in mind this is a question and answer thread were the normal everyday poster gets a chance to talk a bit with someone with vast knowledge and experience in the sports world. Its not ask Dean a question thread.

Don't worry dog... you can talk to me any time. Feel free to ask any questions you'd like.

Just in case you can't get enough of it here, he also cuts and pastes and starts the exact same threads over at BB.com. Good stuff. :thumbsup:

Just in case you can't get enough of it here, he also cuts and pastes and starts the exact same threads over at BB.com. Good stuff. :thumbsup:

I was accused of stealing my own stuff as well.

The Dolphins went from a 1 win team in 2007 to the playoffs last season after changing their team around. We have been borderline .500 for 3 years now & with a few bounces the right way, we really would be .500 or better. JP's Jets game is a prime example of how to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory but that's the coaches fault as well I guess.

GO BILLS!!

Wonder why the Phins went from 1-15 to 11-5 in one season? Maybe it had something to do with them hiring a real HEAD COACH.

Going on his 4th year, we hope Jauron can break .500.

To summarize: Phins went from 1-15 to 11-5 because they hired a coach that expects and demands his players to produce, while the Bills hired Jauron, a coach that hopes his players will produce, and with a few lucky bounces, maybe produce a winning record.