Toronto Argo pays tribute to Michael Jackson

CFL Not Thrilled with Touchdown Celebration

What I don't get is the man took off his helmet...pads...and pretended to be buried and play dead...to honor Jackson...what a boob...

I read in another article by an Argos fan stating, "I was drunk at the time when Bruce scored the touchdown, I remember looking up and seeing him get naked-wondering what a stupid celebration." After the touchdown,the fan went onto recall it being the worst-uninspiring touchdown celebration ever, "It puzzeled everyone to the point of not cheering."

CFL Not Thrilled with Touchdown Celebration

What I don't get is the man took off his helmet...pads...and pretended to be buried and play dead...to honor Jackson...what a boob...

I read in another article by an Argos fan stating, "I was drunk at the time when Bruce scored the touchdown, I remember looking up and seeing him get naked-wondering what a stupid celebration." After the touchdown,the fan went onto recall it being the worst-uninspiring touchdown celebration ever, "It puzzeled everyone to the point of not cheering."

I saw that too, on Sportscentre. That's the kind of thing that makes me HATE the CFL. When people give me crap about being a Bills fan instead of a CFL fan, I point to Sh@#t like this! That and the crappy 3 downs, Run, Pass, Punt (and repeat) :censored:

some tribute...a tribute would be a moonwalk...he hasn't even been buried yet, anyway

Maybe he could have just grabbed his crotch, and then touched a little boy.