Why The Bills Suck

Finally a dose of reality hits the old board. You wide-eyed optimists with rose colored glasses are the real dumb asses. The truth hurts and the Bills currently have absolutely no success path!!!!

Jeepers...Its a game. We enjoy it bc its 3 hours removed from the real reality...LIFE. I enjoy being an optimist over something I have no control over. There are few things in life that the most of will allow ourselves to do that for. If that makes me a dumbass-ok. I guess I am a dumbass.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You legitimately raise the major problem the Bills face. I should say greatest "unknown" factor as we just don't know how this bunch will do and have our doubts based on the reasons you set forth. If they get it all together and perform we will have a VERY good season and probably make the playoffs. If they take some time and prove to be adequate we will win somewhere between 7 and 9 games. If they suck...we're at the bottom of the division and perhaps toward the bottom of the league.

My prediction? I think the 7 and 9 is more realistic. My "homer" belief? The offensive line will surprise and we'll make the playoffs.

Thanks. So the Bills are not important to winning?

Haha... these exchanges brighten my day. He clearly didn't know what "irrelevant" meant, so he looked it up, then tried to justify his original thought with some ass-backward explanation.

Irrelevant does not mean "not important". I'm guessing you didn't exactly ace your verbal SATs.

Yes I should spell it out, I forgot my audience. "Irrelevant" means "not important to the issue at hand" or "not applicable".. Winning is certainly not important to you sheep who cheer for the Bills , if it was you wouldn't accept mediocrity as you do. Therefore winning is irrelevant to you being a fan... Hope that helps.

Why did they sign a natural center to play guard and a short armed college tackle to play guard??? Butler's a good guard and Walker is most certainly a right tackle. And the beat goes on-Sonny Bono // Bills need football GM(see Polian) and one of a myriad of successful NFL coaches who are out of work. Ralph simply doesn't want to pay the bucks!!!! Not like he can take his money with him, he's 93 years old right???? Anyone beg to differ with facts, because that's how I see it 7-9 baby

Ralph is 90. The thing about this season is that it is a bit of an unknown. Everything from about 11-5 down to about 5-11 is possible depending on how the whole thing shakes out, especially the OL. The good news is we either make the playoffs or get very close or the coaches are replaced at the end of the season.

I'm one of the biggest Bills fans around, been following the team since 1969. :thumbsup: I am tired of we will get them next year. We probably need new team ownership, but that equals team leaves Buffalo. Dick Jauron seems like a nice guy, but you have to win games. I moved to Pittsburgh just under 1 year ago and guess what?? Stanley cup and Lombardi already!!! I was hollering at the TV when Santonio Holmes caught the Superbowl winner. So now i have two teams, believe me not a bad way to go

Sorry, your post makes me sick. You are the definition of "bang wagon jumper" if you are all of a sudden a Steeler fan.

I'm one of the biggest Bills fans around, been following the team since 1969. :thumbsup: I am tired of we will get them next year. We probably need new team ownership, but that equals team leaves Buffalo. Dick Jauron seems like a nice guy, but you have to win games. I moved to Pittsburgh just under 1 year ago and guess what?? Stanley cup and Lombardi already!!! I was hollering at the TV when Santonio Holmes caught the Superbowl winner. So now i have two teams, believe me not a bad way to go

no, now you have 1 team. enjoy the black and gold

Why did they sign a natural center to play guard and a short armed college tackle to play guard??? Butler's a good guard and Walker is most certainly a right tackle. And the beat goes on-Sonny Bono // Bills need football GM(see Polian) and one of a myriad of successful NFL coaches who are out of work. Ralph simply doesn't want to pay the bucks!!!! Not like he can take his money with him, he's 93 years old right???? Anyone beg to differ with facts, because that's how I see it 7-9 baby

Well Butler is a above average guard who has the skill and previous experience at RT. So I don't see the Butler move as a bad one. As for Levitre he was looked at as the top guard in the draft even though he played LT in college. A lot of scouts liked his skills at guard so I don't get your point on that one because Levitre is fast for a guard (Slow for a LT) and strong to boot and his short arms don't really matter as much at guard.

As for Wood a lot of people thought he could be a guard or a center. He is fast enough to pull and lead block as well as strong enough to handle the bigger DT's. So Wood does convert to guard. As far as Walker you are right but he is just a stop gap solution (aka lets throw him out there and see what he has and hopefully we get a year out of him) they aren't counting on him being anything more than average at best. They built the o-line to be good down the road once the young guys get time to play with each other and gel not necessarily for this season.

As far as GM and coaching its a catch 22 because its hard to get a GM to go to a place that has a hard time getting free agents and a owner who is perceived to be cheap. As far as coaching its the same thing a lot of the top candidates don't want to come here (Even if Ralph wanted to spend the money) so you either get a bad retread like Jauron or you take a shot on a coordinator.

I agree the Bills make bad moves but they aren't in the best situation. They do make some good moves as well. But overall you make more bad ones than good ones when you are missing the playoffs year after year. So the Bills don't suck they just make a bad situation worse by pulling a few bad moves here and there(yet they make enough good ones to not be as bad as a team like the Lions). As for Ralph he should spend more but the opposite of cheap isn't spending money stupid its spending money wisely. If we get in a position to attract some big time guys and coaches spend but don't overpay on mid level guys just to make the fans happy.

Jeepers...Its a game. We enjoy it bc its 3 hours removed from the real reality...LIFE. I enjoy being an optimist over something I have no control over. There are few things in life that the most of will allow ourselves to do that for. If that makes me a dumbass-ok. I guess I am a dumbass.

Better to be a dumbass than a jackass :thumbsup: