Title Track: 101

Ownership: 103

Coaching: 116

Players: 82

Fan Relations: 117

Affordability: 7

Stadium Experience: 102

Bang for the Buck: 44

These ranking are based on the major sports but of all the NFL teams the Bills were ranked last in coaching! I'll give you one guess who was number 1 but you wont need it.

Its Bellicheat and those frigging annoying Patriots.

Are we really this pathetic? What happened to us? Man I miss winning-and beating teams like the Steelers, Pats, and Fins

FYI: Steelers ranked #3 overall, New England #19, Fins # 61, NYJ # 103

Here is the link: http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=4287118

Ultimate Standings 2009: No. 91

Last Year's Rank: 57

These ranking are based on the major sports but of all the NFL teams the Bills were ranked last in coaching! I'll give you one guess who was number 1 but you wont need it.

Are we really this pathetic? What happened to us? Man I miss winning-and beating teams like the Steelers, Pats, and Fins

:unsure:

If you think that off season sports writing is anything BUT message board fodder/ripoffs, you're sorely mistaken.

Last in coaching in the NFL as surveyed by more than 80,000 fans...how pathetic is that?!?

It looks like the Cowboys are right there at the bottom too - with a former Bills coach...

113.Dallas Cowboys

114.Detroit Pistons

115.Buffalo Bills

116.Arizona Diamondbacks

117.Colorado Avalanche

118.Edmonton Oilers

119.Minnesota Timberwolves

120.Philadelphia 76ers

121.Sacramento Kings

122.Los Angeles Clippers

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/teamrankings/_/category/cch

But hey, at least we can afford to get bang for our buck while we watch the worst coached team in all of the sports world, coaching one of the worst teams in all of sports, owned by one of the worst owners in all of sports, at one of the worst stadium experiences in all of sports, where we enjoy some of the worst fan relations in all of sports.

How cool is that? :unsure:

But, but, but...but he only needs more talent!!!! Then you'll see, and then have to beg forgiveness for doubting Dick Jauron!!!!

:unsure:

But hey, at least we can afford to get bang for our buck while we watch the worst coached team in all of the sports world, coaching one of the worst teams in all of sports, owned by one of the worst owners in all of sports, at one of the worst stadium experiences in all of sports, where we enjoy some of the worst fan relations in all of sports.

How cool is that? :unsure:

So, RWS sells out nearly all of the time because it's one of the worst stadium experiences? The Bills are the worst coached team in the NFL? Vs. who? Detroit? Cleveland? KC? Ralph Wilson, soon to be inducted in the Hall of Fame, is one of the worst owners in all of sports? The same owner who has kept the Bills in Buffalo when he could have moved many times for a more lucrative market? Worst fan relations? Why? How? So, my guess is that this survey of 80,000 fans from what I assume is across the nation, was unduly influenced by the media's and general populations perception of Buffalo. Is your glass always half empty or just void of water?

So, RWS sells out nearly all of the time because it's one of the worst stadium experiences? The Bills are the worst coached team in the NFL? Vs. who? Detroit? Cleveland? KC? Ralph Wilson, soon to be inducted in the Hall of Fame, is one of the worst owners in all of sports? The same owner who has kept the Bills in Buffalo when he could have moved many times for a more lucrative market? Worst fan relations? Why? How? So, my guess is that this survey of 80,000 fans from what I assume is across the nation, was unduly influenced by the media's and general populations perception of Buffalo. Is your glass always half empty or just void of water?

Detroit, Cleveland, and KC all were bad, and were poorly coach teams last year. But because of that, all those teams fired their coaches, and have new ones this year.

As you know, the Bills on the other hand re-signed Dick Jauron after finishing 2-8 in our last ten! So you may see why to fans voted that way.

If you saw the NYJ game (the jp fumble at end of game) then you probably have a valid argument. Worst play call of the year!

So I can understand that ranking-

We are 24 out of 32 when strictly talking about NFL rankings. Sounds about right...in fact maybe too generous.

Now in the stadium experience, that obviously doesn't make any sense. If we all remember correctly, SI did a story on stadium experience (or an equivalent), and I think we were like 5-6 in the NFL (which pissed a lot of people off). But now were 102 overall and 26/32 in NFL? This sounds strictly like it is talking about not having a new stadium, which is a stupid way to analyze game experience. I doubt it takes into consideration tailgating, and they probably rank how home fans treat away fans...which I remember was what hurt us in the SI poll (sounds stupid if you ask me).

But basically, these are just all in jest, and these rankings don't mean much, especially when you have similar rankings done by different sites and they come up with radically different views.

Who cares...I saw a poll that had us ranked 11th in coaching a few weeks back in the NFL...Bobby April got us a big boost for being the highest rated ST coach...

Neither Poll means anything

they also have buffalo ranked #26 for stadium experience. my friends that HATE the bills will come to buffalo because they love the experience of the Ralph. i'm not saying it's #1 but def top 15.

Not really sure what you mean, pretend your Dean and that everybody on this thread is 12-

What I mean is that I've heard first hand from present day sports writers at the Chicago Tribune (John Mullin/Shannon Ryan) that it's become universal for sports columnists to leech off of message boards to generate their content and/or survey a team's fan climate.

I didn't realize, however, that these numbers are based off an 80,000 fan voting system. To that I say: WHO THE F-CK CARES WHAT FANS THINK!? If anything, leaving these rankings to the fans is a cheap and easy way to "do your homework."

If you saw the NYJ game (the jp fumble at end of game) then you probably have a valid argument. Worst play call of the year!

I fundamentally disagree with this statement. And no, I'm not Dick's ball washer, nor am I unable to admit when he's wrong.

So, the very fact that another side to this argument can be made (made it too many times to do it again now), it was NOT the worst play call of the year. FAR from cut and dry. I can only imagine the "OH MY GOD HE PLAYS NOT TO LOSE" threads that would have sprung up if we would have run, not gotten the first down, punted away, then lost.

I fundamentally disagree with this statement. And no, I'm not Dick's ball washer, nor am I unable to admit when he's wrong.

You'd be hard pressed to find another call that was ostensibly worse than that one.

Anybody that attended the Patriots games last year realize Bill took Dick to school.

It was a combination of superior coaching and a veteran Patriot team that made Dick look a high school coach

The only way to beat them is to keep the Patriots off balance,and the Bills failed in that regard in 2008

I was sarcastically responding to the "scores" listed in the survey. I'm a die hard Bills fan that enjoyed my experiences at the real "Rockpile" on Genesee & Best from 1968 thru 1972. And after going to that dump for 5 years, you know I loved the new experience of Rich Stadium and driving out to Orchard Park since then. My season ticket owning years ended when Jimbo retired in '96, so I've only been to a handful of games at the new and improved "Ralph", but I love how it looks with all the extra suites and and premium seating, and of course I enjoyed my experience as always, during those games as well.

So I was far from serious with my "summation" of that BS survey! Going to a Buffalo Bills football game is like nothing else, the only thing that comes close is a big time college program against a fierce rival on a Saturday afternoon.