Billy Mays has now died...whats goin on????

The Poojer

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your trust has been completely broken. However, I fixed my browser so I can see what I hover over again.

Took you long enough. And you know what they say: "fool me (you) once, shame on you (me), fool me (you) 4 times..."

I wasn't going to post this, as it is in bad taste and not very funny. (Honestly I wouldn't really care that it is in bad taste, if it were funnier.) But since it is funnier than Billy ordering at Mickey-D's, here ya go:

I wasn't going to post this, as it is in bad taste and not very funny. (Honestly I wouldn't really care that it is in bad taste, if it were funnier.) But since it is funnier than Billy ordering at Mickey-D's, here ya go:

That's funnier than the McDonald's thing? :thumbsup:

That's funnier than the McDonald's thing? :thumbsup:

I thought the McDonalds thing was 100% humor free. But I only watched about half, as it sucked. Maybe the humor came later. While I feel bad that Billy died, I had no real use for his shtick.

I live under a rock because I never heard of an infomercial guy?

I have only heard of him recently. I had seen him on TV, but as he was on an infomercial, I never new, or cared, what his name was. I may have found out his name on this board, actually.

It looks like heart disease was the culprit.

Linky

Mays died Sunday at his home near Tampa, Florida. The Hillsborough County medical examiner Dr. Vernard Adams said Monday that Mays had heart disease.

Mays' wife, Deborah Mays, released this statement Monday: "While it provides some closure to learn that heart disease took Billy from us, it certainly doesn't ease the enormous void that his death has created in our lives."