Billy Mays has now died...whats goin on????

The Poojer

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he was reportedly on the plane yesterday that had a tire blow out, i wonder if there was some impact that could have caused some internal injury

I'm thinking the Sham-Wow guy was involved. Or maybe the British pitchman he had a TV show with.

Me thinks he had an internal injury from that plane incident... So if the kill bill guy was #1a, ed mcmahon was #2a, farrah fawcett was #3a, Michael jackson was #1b, Billy Mays was #2b, who's #3b going to be?

In any event, RIP. At least it looks like he went peacefully, although, if i were a US airways exec, I'd have some major swamp ass right about now.

I wonder if Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton will whore themselves to the cameras today outside the Mays' house... I'm not implying anything here, its just a thought!

WTF are you talking about? Al and Jesse make comments when they perceive a possible injustice toward an African American, just as Falwell and Robertson shoot their mouth off on issues they see as morally corrupting the country or as Rush does when he perceives a blow to his idea of conservatism or Bill O' Reilly does when an illegal immigrant does anything negative or Al Gore does when it is an issue of the environment.

So, you haven't noticed all these people have their particular issues and hot buttons, and tend to come out during situations that have some relation to those issues? There are dozens (or more) of these guys on the right and left. Why you decided to use Jesse and Al to make a point on a situation that has absolutely nothing to do with their normal area of concerns, or their constituency is beyond me.

And "just a thought" with no implications? Really?

WTF are you talking about? Al and Jesse make comments when they perceive a possible injustice toward an African American, just as Falwell and Robertson shoot their mouth off on issues they see as morally corrupting the country or as Rush does when he perceives a blow to his idea of conservatism or Bill O' Reilly does when an illegal immigrant does anything negative or Al Gore does when it is an issue of the environment.

So, you haven't noticed all these people have their particular issues and hot buttons, and tend to come out during situations that have some relation to those issues? There are dozens (or more) of these guys on the right and left. Why you decided to use Jesse and Al to make a point on a situation that has absolutely nothing to do with their normal area of concerns, or their constituency is beyond me.

Hostility, hostility... It was just a thought!

Hostility, hostility... It was just a thought!

Random death of a white guy makes you wonder if Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton will "whore themselves out to cameras". Sure, no implications whatsoever, there.

Random death of a white guy makes you wonder if Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton will "whore themselves out to cameras". Sure, no implications whatsoever, there.

Well, considering that they whored themselves for michael jackson, it was a joke... You proved your point that my thought was a little racially insensitive, and i proved my point that it was a joke. touche my friend.

Falwell has been dead for years. You need to get over it. Really.